Exes AU

After their We Got Married show, Yook Sungjae and Park Sooyoung did try their best to keep their love alive. However, it did not survive. They broke up and call it quits after two months.

It was not a good break up, both of them was hurt and both of them hated each other to death.

"I regretted every moments I had with him." As Sooyoung said to eonnies and Yeri.

Their months of hiding and being careful so that their fans will not know was one factor. Because of Sungjae's being "too careful" that he almost forgets Sooyoung's feelings, because of their busy schedules, because of their "too strict" agencies and other small yet big shits.

No one but SMEnt, Cube Ent, Red Velvet Members and BtoB Members, only know their relationship so when they had broken up, it was not a big issue.

Yook Sungjae acted so cool with it. Like he never really loved her.

He flirts with many girl idols. He took every opportunity; overseas and local endorsements, drama, shows, concerts and comebacks.

Park Sooyoung acted as if it was the end of her world. She began to feel sick, feel insecure and depressed. But eventually, she tried to recover and move on. She began her acting career and took endorsements as well.

Despite all of that, they never let their roads meet.

Two years after, at the KMF 2017 Concert, they met once again.

"What the fuck! Why is this jerk here? Oh well, I'm okay now and so he is." Sooyoung thought to herself.

"She looks fine now. Maybe she moved on. Good for her." Sungjae thought calmly but he cannot understand that weird feeling he is feeling when Jaehyun danced to Red Velvet's Red Flavor.

But yes, fate is really playful. They met again after a week at tVn building.

Sooyoung's with Lee Seowon, her co-artist from her first drama The Liar and His Lover. They were talking and laughing in the lobby when Sungjae and Changsub entered.

"What are they doing here? Why are they laughing? What's the event, why does she has flowers?" Sungjae murmured.

"You act like a jealous husband, Yook Sungjae." Changsub tease him.

"Am not, hyung." He rolled his eyes and look at Sooyoung after.

"Do you still love her?" Changsub asked him but Sungjae did not replied. Instead, he sat on the couch as he look at them with eagle eyes. "You still love her, Sungjae. Why not make a move?" Changsub asked him again.

"She hates me now." Sungjae whispered to himself.

Sooyoung is never a fan of "Love is sweeter the second time around", she doesn't believe in second chances. Because she thinks that why is there a need to give a chance when you already had your chance once?

"Joyiah, your love of your life is here." Seowon whispered at her. "You look haggard." He said then he laughed like a hyena.

She looked at him while he's entering the room. He hasn't shave, his hair looks disheveled to top it all, he look like he's not happy.

She wants to hug him tight and ask what is wrong but she couldn't.

She's not that desperate to do that. She knows he doesn't loved and love her still so why bother?

"You still love him, Joyiah. You should tell him that. Maybe things will work out now." Seowon said to her as he tapped her hair. "I'm tired of being paired to you." He laughed again.

"He doesn't love me." Sooyoung said to him with sad eyes.

Sungjoy AUs (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें