Of unexpected visitor and cold shower

It was late night, Sungjae is having a little feast with bottles of soju, tteokbokki and jjajangmyeon with scorched rice. He had the most tiring day from his work so he want to relax himself a bit before going to sleep.

He was going to get his second bottle of soju when he heard his doorbell rang.

"Nuguseyo?"

As he opened he door, he saw his best friend (no one knows that he love her) Joy. 

"Annyeong!" 

Joy cutely waved as she enters his apartment.

"Oppa, can I sleep here?" 

With much aegyo, she clings her arms to his as she asked him.

"Waeyo?" 

He seriously asked her. But all she replied was just a big frown on her face.

"Ya! Joyiah?! What happened?"

"Eonnies will not go home because they have their own appointments. Seulgi eonnie is on her company outing together with Irene eonnie. Wendy eonnie went to Uncle's house and she said she will go home tomorrow. Yeri is partying with her school friends and I don't know if she is going home later." 

Joy pouts and sits on the dining table. Drinking his glass of soju.

"Omo, why did you drink that?"

Sungjae hurriedly get the glass of soju from Joy's hands. 

"I was so thirsty. Even though our apartments were just few blocks away from each other, it is still tiring to walk. Can I have another glass? Your sparkling water tastes refreshing. Oh here it is.."

She saw the bottles of soju on the table, and drinks the whole bottle bottoms up. As soon as she finished the bottle of soju, her face turned red.

"Oh, kyeopta.."

He whispered. 

"Oppa.. I'm.. Dizzy."

Then Joy dozed off. 

He cleaned up his dining table first then he carried Joy to his room.

"You're such a tall girl but you're light as a feather."

He cleaned up himself and lays beside Joy. He stares at her face for a while..

"Oppa, saranghae."

He was taken aback when Joy mumbled those two words. He was about to move to the other side when Joy possessive bear hug him.

He can't control himself. He leaned to her face and soul kissed her.

Minutes have passed, he stop himself. He knew that he won't be able to control himself. He went to his comfort room to get cold shower, to refresh and reflect himself from what he is doing.

"Yook Sungjae, ya, pabo!"

He whispered to himself while he's taking his cold shower.

"You shouldn't have done that!"

He scolds himself.

As soon as he dried his hair, he decided to sleep on the floor.

Morning came, Sungjae woke up with his back aching so hard. Thankfully, it is saturday morning so he doesn't have work for today. He doesn't want to stand up so he kept his eyes closed.

"Oppa, wake up! I already prepared our breakfast."

As soon as Sungjae opens his eyes, he saw Joy's face close to his. He felt that he was being pulled up by Joy.

"Oppa, you're so heavy. You should go to the gym."

"Why did you wear my shirt, Joyiah?"

He asked when he noticed that Joy wears his shirt and doesn't even wear shorts. 

"I was vomitting like crazy as soon as I woke up so I changed my clothes."

As they were eating peacefully, Sungjae suddenly held the hand of Joy. He felt guilty for what he had done last night and he want to make things right. He wants to take risk.

"Joyiah, saranghaeyo.."

Joy smiles then kisses him on his cheeks.

"Nado."

No more cold showers for Yook Sungjae, hooray!

(I'm sorry if this isn't that good. This is only my first time writing in this concept so huhu mianheyo! This is dedicated to the Tele beshies who have been talking about cold showers last night hahaha!)