Chapter XXX

Dahyun's POV

"Let me be honest here anak. I don't want her for you."

Oh okay. Wow. This moment really breaks my heart into pieces. Parang nag slow mo yung paligid. Ang straightforward ng Mom niya, I wasn't even ready.

Hinawakan ng mahigpit ni Sana ang kamay ko. Inaamin kong kinakabahan ako ng sobra.

But remember that time when I told Sana that no matter what may possibly happen, I'll always fight for her? I should prove it right now diba?

Kahit na magalit pa sa akin ang Eomma niya or ipagtabuyan pa niya ako ay okay lang.

I stood up and kneeled down on right in front of her Mom. I looked back and I saw Sana who was carefully watching us is almost tearing up.

Baby, I don't want you to cry. Jebal unnie please don't. I took a deep breath and closes my eyes. Let me stop this tears that would flow any minute now before I speak.

"Mrs. Minatozaki, if I may explain myself to you. May you please lend your ears to me?"

Tinitigan lang ako ng Mom niya. I'm honestly scared but what I'm about to do is really important that's why there's no such thing as breaking up that would might happen today.

"Mrs. Minatozaki, I respect your decision if you don't like me for your daughter. But I just want you to know that what I'm doing right now is far more important than my life. Your daughter, Minatozaki Sana is my life. I'd like to give all that I have just for you to accept me as your daughter's girlfriend and future wife. I may not be the perfect girl you want for her, or the man that you've always wanted for Sana to marry. But please, let me be that woman who would sacrifice herself for your beloved daughter. I can be that perfect woman who would take care of Sana and would love her until my last breath. Please Mrs. Minatozaki let me be that woman that you've been wanting for your daughter."

I'm tearing up, I can't control my tears when it comes to my Squirrel. She's the only woman I've always wanted to have.

I don't want to miss this chance to truly show myself to her Mom. I'm that person who would possibly do anything for the one that I love.

My tears are already falling uncontrollably. I suddenly felt a touch from someone. I looked up and I saw Mrs. Minatozaki smiling at me.

A minute ago she was so serious. Her Mom is really something.

"Oh come on dear, I'm just teasing the both you. Hindi ko naman inaakalang luluhod ka sa harapan ko just for me to accept you for my daughter. I know that the both of you are already in a relationship. But, I'm really amazed about what you did earlier. If I were you, I'd probably just cry and let Sana talk. But you stood up and fought for the one that you love. I'm impressed Kim Dahyun. And please call me Mom or Eomma. You're also my daughter from now on haha."

Ehh? Huh? Ano daw? Umandar nanaman ang pagkabangang ko.

Nag bow ulit ako at bumalik sa tabi ni Sana ng tulala. Maski siya ay di din makapagsalita

After a minute ay nakarecover na siya. That's when she hold my waist again and bring me closer to her.

"Uhm Mom? Are you serious? I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack after you said that you don't want Dub for me. Gosh Mom you really scared me to death. And how did you even know that we're in a relationship. Who told you?"

First time kong makita si unnie na disappointed kaya nanahimik na lang ako. Ayoko namang makisali pa sa usapan nila nahihiya na ako.

"Of course I'm serious. I'm serious that I want Dahyun for you. She's really beautiful like you my dear."

Napasapo na lang sa ulo si unnie. She's really red right now. I giggled which made her look at me.

She stared at me and pouted. How cute. I don't want to kiss her in right in front of her Mom. Her Mom would tease us if I did.

"And oh before the both of you kiss each other in front me, let me answer first your questions anak haha. I forgot to answer. So at first I didn't really noticed that you and Dahyun are getting close with each other. Alam niyo bang may mga SaiDa fansites kayo? They're all over my SNS, that's how I started to get curious about the two of you. And Jihyo told me everything haha she even begged me that I should accept Dahyun haha."

She stopped and smiled at someone who's at the back of us. I'm really anticipating on how she accepted us.

I looked back at nakita ko si Jihyo unnie na naka-apron. Tapos na yata silang mag luto.

Lumingon siya sa akin at tumawa tapos tumingin siya kay Mrs. Minatozaki at nakitawa na din ito sa kanya.

"Tita pinaiyak mo ba si Dahyun? haha I told you not to do it. You see this little tofu of Twice?" Sabay turo ni unnie sa akin.

"She's really a soft-hearted person. You wouldn't want to mess with her feelings. Tough on the outside, soft on the inside haha just like her skin haha omg. I told you Tita not to continue your plan hahaha."

Tumawa naman ang Mom ni Sana and she stared and smiled at me like I'm the only person here in the room.

"Well hindi ko naman ineexpect na iiyak siya and to think that she even told me that she'll love Sana until her last breath really impressed me. She's really something. Nice choice anak haha."

Aww pulang pula na yata ako dito, same as unnie haha. It's a good plan though, I mean look if it weren't for that teasing of her Mom, I wouldn't be able to show my true feelings towards my unnie.

"Mom gosh stop na po. You're really weird hay nako. You almost made me hate you, thinking that you would accept us and there you were, saying that you don't want Dahyun for me earlier."

Her Mom stood up and sat beside me. I'm still nervous you know huhu.

"Para namang hindi ka nag mana sa akin haha. You're also weird anak don't me nga haha. You love to tease your other members haha. And of course, I will always support the both of you alright? Don't worry I'm happy for the both of you."

"Mom hindi ka na bagets don't use words like that haha. And yeah okay I admit it nag mana lang ako sayo haha. I'll just tell you kung kailan ang kasal, let's eat?"

Iniwan niya ako dito sa couch at hinila ang Mom niya papunta sa dining area. Ugh Minatozakiiii!!!

Nag smirk pa siya bago siya umalis. She really loves teasing us, especially me huhu. May pinagmanahan nga haha.

💖💖💖

ayun naman pala tanggap naman pala eh haha. Yung iba dyan kinabahan eh huhu sorry na happy lang tayo dapat. Kunwari na lang kinilig kayo sa sinabi ni Dahyun regarding sa pagmamahal niya kay Sana eternally xD thank you pala mga readeeers! Mahal ko kayooooo <3