Chapter 1

I shivered pulling my sleeves over my hands. "You're awfully cold today. You know, come to think of it, when I was pregnant with Niall, I got cold a lot" Niall's mum said hinting at something. Niall and I had decided to spend the weekend with his family for the beginning of fall holidays. "Really? I don't know. I haven't been feeling my best lately" I thought out loud. I looked out the window to see Niall playing football with Theo and laughing with his sister.His mum and I had stayed inside to make a quick meal. "Go tell them food is ready" She smiled to me. I opened the sliding glass and stepped onto the deck, my bare feet cold against the wood. "Food's ready!" I called. Ni's sister, her husband and his dad all went inside but Niall and Theo kept playing football. "Hey Theo you better go eat!" I told him. He ran clinging to his dad's legs once he got inside. "Are you cold, Princess?" Niall asked folding me into his arms. Usually I would suck it up but I just felt like crap. I nodded against his chest shivering. "Oh,here Love" He pulled off his sweatshirt revealing a pale blue t-shirt. "Won't you get cold?" I asked taking his offer. "No,sweetheart" He said as I slipped on the sweatshirt that was huge on me. "Come on,let's go eat before we have to leave" He said taking my hand and pulling me inside. I wasn't very hungry so I just ate a bit of fruit salad. Later on when we were driving home I decided to ask him. "Niall, what do you think about having kids together?" I asked. "I think it would be lovely, but I don't want to leave you alone with them when I'm on tour" Niall kept his eyes on the road. "Oh" I tried not to sound to disappointed. "Princess, thats not a no. I just worry about when I go on tour" He reassured me. I nodded.