Chapter 10

Niall POV

When I was finally tired I went upstairs to bed and found my beautiful wife laying on her side curled around her small bump, with her still curled hair fanned out over her pillow. I changed into sweatpants and took off my shirt, then laid down next to her. I put my hands on her belly, snuggling into her back. "Niall get off me" She shrugged out of my reach. "Sorry, Princess" I apologized. "No, I'm sorry" Alice sat up. "It's just when you touch my belly right now the baby moves alot and I just want to sleep right now" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Come here" I pulled her into my arms. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ruining your life" she cried into my arms. "Princess what do you mean?" I asked her. "I've read the comments Niall. Everyone is saying that you should be out celebrating with the guys for your new album, but you have to stay here with your stupid fat pregnant wife" She cried. "Princess. You did not ruin my life. There is nothing I want more than you and this baby. And you are not fat. I think it's cute" I told her. "Go to sleep" I made her lay down in my arms where she felt the safe

Alice's POV

I woke up still snuggled safely in Niall's arms. I didn't want him to leave for work. "Good morning Princess" He said. "Morning. What time is it?" I asked. He let go of me and rolled over to check his phone. "6:49" He told me. "Ughhhh" I pulled a pillow over my face. "We don't have to get up yet" Niall smiled at me. "Ok. Pick a movie. I need to use the bathroom" I got up feeling the freezing air after I removed myself from the comforters. After I used the bathroom I brushed my teeth to rid my tongue of the bad taste. "Princess, do you want to watch the internship?" Niall asked. "Sure. I don't care" I told him. I got back into bed relieved by the warm blankets and snuggled in next to Niall. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up again with a pounding headache. I checked the time and it was 4:00. I groaned. I needed to eat something so I went downstairs and ate a few pieces of toast. I tried to watch TV but my head hurt too bad. I went back upstairs to lay down. I turned off the light and curled into bed. After half an hour I heard someone open the door to my house. "Alice!" Niall yelled. I heard him pound up the steps. "Alice!" He yelled bringing his loud voice with him. He turned on the light. "Turn the light off" I hissed. "Oh. I'm sorry" He said with a softer voice. "Baby Horan does not like me very much right now" I said. I felt the bed move next to my back. Niall wrapped his arms around me. "Niall. Go call the doctor and ask if I can take anything for this migraine" I said flinching at my own words. I just felt Niall get up. I could hear him speaking softly in the hall. He came back with two tylenol tablets and a glass of water. "He said this is all you can take and if it doesn't help that I should bring you to the hospital" Niall said. I nodded taking the medication. As Niall went to leave the room I said softly, "Ni?" He looked back at me. "Will you cuddle with me?" I asked. "Of course Princess" he climbed back into bed pulling me into a warm hug.