Chapter 13

Niall's POV

I hated seeing her cry. I hugged her tightly. "Your stretch marks or weight don't matter to me. I just love you and our baby" I told her. I kept her close to me, standing there, until her body was too tired to continue. After that I gave her one of my shirts and put her to bed. I texted Liam, whose daughter just turned one and was the last guy in the band to have a kid.

N

Hey Alice is really feeling down on herself. Any advice on how to help?

L

Hmm. Just make sure you give her a little extra love but give her some space. Idk. Alice and Madison are pretty different.

N

Thanks! She is sleeping rn. Her mum is coming to visit while I'm out in a few days I think. Hopefully that helps

After a couple minutes Liam texted

L

Don't let her on social media man. Fans aren't being too nice to her rn

After hearing that I checked my Twitter.

My ex was the first one who popped up.

@1Dbabe97- Alice is getting some baby fat!! Better lose some of that weight or Ni will be looking for a new love (hint hint my name would sound great with Horan)~Love Tia #babyfatisugly

@IloveHaz- Did you see all Alice's acne? #awfullooking

@Niallisbae268- Niall and Alice were at the same restaurant I went to last week. Alice was looking bad! If she was going to leave the house she could have at least fixed her hair #bad hair day

I couldn't read anymore. How could they be this awful to my princess, especially now when she already didn't feel good and they knew it. I got her phone from her bedside table and deleted her accounts completely except her private facebook that I wasn't even able to follow her on or the fans would find out about it. "Niall, what are you doing?" Alice asked sitting up in bed. "I deleted your social media accounts. You and Baby Horan don't need that negativity and stress" I told her. I made my voice firm making sure that she knew I wasn't going to change my mind. "Oh ok. Will you come lay down with me?" She asked. "Of course. Just give me a second to change" I said. I took my clothes into the bathroom to put on sweatpants.