Chapter 7

"Do you want ice cream?" He asked. I shook my head, I wasn't feeling very well now. Once we got home and Niall had finished his ice cream I made him lay on the couch with me. He pulled my shirt up on my breasts allowing him to see my stomach. He put a calloused hand on my stomach and kissed me. I fell asleep to him rubbing my stomach softly. When I woke up Niall was still laying with me. "Princess we have your appointment in 20 minutes. It's the literal next day" Niall told me smirking. I nodded getting up. I felt a wave of nausea come over me. I ran to the bathroom immediately throwing up all that I ate yesterday. After I was finished I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on the same kind of thing I wore yesterday except the shirt was blue. "Sweetheart are you almost ready?" Niall asked. "Yea" I zipped up my boots. I bounded down the steps a little fast for Niall's liking. "Alice, be careful" He said. "Sorry" I said pulling on my coat. "I just want you to be careful" He said. I went out to the car feeling a little sick still. "Aren't you excited?" He asked me. "Of course I am. Just feeling nauseated" I said. I pressed my forehead to the window. As Niall started to drive I just focused on keeping down the bile rising in my throat. Once we got to the hospital for my appointment I opened the door and threw up in the bushes. "Princess are you okay?" Niall asked rubbing my back. "Ni, go over there" I told him. "No sweetheart, I need to be here for you" He told me. I leaned against him so thankful he was there for me. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded standing up. We walked slowly up to the maternity ward and to the ultrasound tech office. I signed myself in then sat down trying to keep from throwing up again. "Alice Horan?" A nurse called. I stood up and Niall followed. After I sat down on the cushioned bed the nurse asked me how I was doing. "Good. Just morning sickness lasting all day" I told her. "That's good! It means your baby is growing healthy. Please pull your shirt up to show your full stomach" she asked. I did as I was told then the nurse put cold blue gel on my belly. It was cold and made me shiver. Niall held my hand reassuring me. After we were sure the baby was healthy we were finally able to leave. The Nurse said we should be feeling them kick soon. "Come on princess let's get you home" Niall said. When we got home, Niall had to head off to work.