Chapter 5

He came downstairs fully dressed. "You look nice" I smiled at him. "I have a meeting" He complained. "You should come.It's only an hour. I want to keep you close to me" He said taking a bite of egg. "Ok" I agreed absentmindedly. After I finished eating I went upstairs and put on black leggings, a red longsleeve shirt and black boots. I curled my soft dark blonde hair. "You look so beautiful" Niall said putting his hands on my still flat belly from behind. "We should tell the boys, and the wives obviously" I told him. "Good idea" He said. "We better get going" Niall told me. I nodded and followed him downstairs to the car. I shivered feeling cold from the air outside. Once we got to the conference hall we went to the meeting room where the rest of the guys and wives were there already. "Ok. Now the meeting can start" the boys manager said. "Oh, We have something important. Alice's pregnant!" Niall announced. "Oh that's amazing!" Everyone was so excited. "Have you told the fans?" The manager asked. "No. We weren't sure if we should or just let them find out" Niall pulled my chair closer to his. "You can tell them. announce it on twitter or something. Now, album recording" The manager said. "Let me guess, immediately and we have to do long hours?" Louis asked. "Yes. 8-8. Starting a week from now" the manager told us. I took Niall's phone from his pocket and typed a tweet.

@NiHoranOfficial- Niall and I are finally expecting! Can't wait for you all to meet him/her ~Love Alice @HoranGirlOfficial

I shivered poking his arm to show him. "You still cold?" Niall whispered. I shook my head not wanting to bother him. "We are recording Where We Are, you already know all this stuff so I guess we're done" The manager got up. "Let's go" Niall said. I got up and shivered. "Do you want to go home?" Niall asked. "No. I need to get some clothes for when I can't fit into mine" I said sadly. "Ok, precious" Niall said.