Chapter 16

"Have you been thinking about names?" Niall asked. "I like Ethan Michael and Caleb Jackson" I looked up at him. "I like Caleb Jackson and I like the middle name Michael but I like the first name Shaun" Niall argued. "But Ethan is my favorite name" I said. "But Shaun is a name that is cute and would be taken seriously" He argued. "So is Ethan!" I pointed out. "Let's talk tomorrow about this okay? I'm tired" Niall huffed back. I rolled off Niall to my side to be more comfortable. I couldn't sleep so I got up and I guess I was too loud because Niall woke up. "Don't get pissed at me because I don't want to talk right now" Niall sat up. "I'm not. I'm just not tired so I was going to go do some late night shopping until I got tired. I get it you're tired you've been working hard" I told him actually being sincere. "I don't want you to go alone especially this late" Niall started to get out of bed. "I'm fine Ni. Besides you'll just be tired and slow me down" I smiled to him pulling on my long sleeved shirt. "Hon-" He started. I sat on the bed with my back towards him. "Ni. Baby. I will be fine" I told him pulling on my old converse I kept in the closet. Niall put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Maybe I just don't want you to leave me alone" Niall pouted. "Niii. I am leaving. If you want to come you have until I back that car out of the driveway in 5 minutes" I told him. Niall shot up and pulled on jeans and a gray t-shirt that matched the color of mine. He shoved his feet into shoes quickly. "Ready" He grinned. I rolled my eyes smirking.