Chapter 15

I finished folding the laundry and checked the clock. Niall should be home soon. When he came in I hugged him putting my arms on his waist. "I brought your candy" He told me holding up a plastic bag. I took the bag smiling. Niall stood behind me with his hands underneath my belly and putting his chin on my shoulder. "Thank you sweetheart" I said. "Your welcome" He sounded tired. "Are you okay?" I turned around to face him. "I'm fine princess. Just a bad day" He shook his head. "What happened?" I asked. "An interview with the press and a load of magazines. I had to talk about why we were at the hospital and just made me feel like I was absolutely awful to you. I'm sorry baby" He hugged me. "Don't feel bad. You are amazing to me. You treat me and these babies like royalty" I told him. "You're perfect" Niall kissed me. "So are you" I told him. "Alice I just want to protect you" His blue eyes narrowed on my face. "Ni. I'm okay. I promise" I kissed him softly. "I just want what's best for you" He said. He really does love me. "Come on. Lets cuddle" I took his hand and led him upstairs. I sat down on the bed and patted his spot. He laid down next to me and pulled me to his chest.