one

"Malfoy! Malfoy! Malfoy!" The crowd cheered as Draco Malfoy scored the winning goal in the football match. Draco reveled in the attention he received during his matches. He couldn't get enough of it. Everything about it was fun to him. From the heat of the sun to the roar of the crowd. He loved it. It was the first match before his senior year. His pale eyes scanned the crowd, looking for the familiar faces of his parents. When he didn't see them, he frowned and looked back at his teammates.

       "They not here, mate?" His best mate, Blaise Zabini, asked with a pitiful look on his face. Draco shook his head and sighed. "Well, fuck 'em. You can stay at mine tonight. I'm having a few of the lads from the team over anyway." Blaise smiled. When it became clear that he wouldn't take no for an answer, Draco nodded. "Sweet!" So that led to now. With Blaise, Draco, Vincent Crabbe, Greggory Goyle, Theodore Nott, Cedric Diggory, and Justin Finch-Fletchley all sprawled out around Blaise's living room. Vincent and Greg were playing video games. Theo, Cedric, and Justin were watching enthusiastically. Blaise and Draco were talking.

       "After being voted team MVP three years in a row, you would think that they would show up to my fucking matches. You know?" Draco grumbled. Blaise nodded. "I need alcohol. This is bullshit." He muttered. Blaise laughed and ran upstairs to his parents cabinet. When he came down with bottles of whiskey, vodka, and tequila the room erupted in cheers. "Now this, Zabini, is why you're my best mate." Draco grinned. Blaise ran back upstairs to grab cups and came back down with red plastic cups. Seven of them to be exact. One for each of the guys.

       After an hour of drinking, laughing, and joking around, the boys were sat around the room talking. "I don't know, lads. I don't think I like Parkinson as much as she likes me." Draco muttered, annoyed as his phone went off with yet another text from the infamous Pansy Parkinson. This would be the fourth text in twenty minutes. "I wish I could just date a guy, so she'll leave me alone." The tone of his voice was worrying. Blaise rose an eyebrow at him, wondering if he was serious.

       "Draco, how about a dare. We haven't had one of those in a while." Greg interrupted before Blaise could say anything. Draco was eager. He never backs down from a dare. No matter what it is. One time he went streaking in the middle of town just because he was dared. "I dare you to make the shyest guy in school fall in love with you."

      "Who's the shyest guy in school?" Draco asked with a smirk. "I'll do it, but I need to know who he is."

      "Harry Potter." Greg chuckled.

       "Oh, shit."