six

"So... what did you have in mind, Potter?" I asked, only slightly nervous for what he was planning. He shrugged, smiling evilly. "Potter?" I questioned, taking a step back. In response, he took one forward. This went on until I was backed up against the wall. "H-Harry?" I stuttered, my heart pounding. Harry put a hand on the wall next to my head and leaned in close. Is he going to kiss me? 

      "Frozen yogurt?" He whispered when he was close enough to my ear. I stared at him with wide eyes and he laughed, backing away from the wall. "Honestly, Draco. Calm down. I'm just fucking around with you." He winked and ran upstairs to get dressed. I stood, breathing heavily. What the fuck just happened, I thought as I followed so I could get dressed as well. Once we were both ready, we got into my car and drove to get yogurt. I ended up getting pomegranate frozen yogurt with gummy bear topping and a strawberry banana smoothie. Harry got chocolate chip cookie frozen yogurt with cookie dough topping and a mixed berry smoothie. We sat in the corner of the yogurt shop and chatted while we ate. "How's yours?" He inquired as he took a spoonful of his own into his mouth.

        "Really good, actually. Try some?" I offered. He shrugged and opened his mouth for me to give him a spoonful. Blushing, I did so. Once he swallowed the yogurt, he smiled. "Right? I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I like pomegranate so I thought I'd try it. How's yours?" I asked, expecting a verbal answer. He smirked and spooned the yogurt before feeding me a bite. "Oh, that's amazing!" I moaned once I swallowed and took a sip of my smoothie. He nodded, satisfied. We finished our yogurt and smoothies before walking around the city. "What else should we do today?" I muttered, nervously. As we walked, our hands kept brushing. Harry seemed to be paying attention to the walk more than the conversation at this point. "Harry, are you alright?" I placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to jump and look over at me. "Are you alright?" 

          "Draco, I have to tell you something and you have to promise you wont run away when I tell you." He whispered. I spotted a park nearby with a bench so we went over and sat at the bench. "Promise me, Draco. Promise you wont run." He pleaded, begged even.

          "Harry, I promise. You're my best friend. I promise I wont run." I smiled, but in my head I was as confused as ever. "Now come on, tell me what's bothering you."

       "I'm gay."