thirteen

That night, I had friends over. Blaise, Vince, Greg, Theo, Justin, and Cedric. We all gathered in my living room so I could talk to them all before Blaise got the chance to tell them about my feelings for Harry.  Blaise and I had everyone sit on the couches. "Alright, ladies." Blaise smirked. "Draco has something to say." When the room quieted down, I cleared my throat and looked down at the ground. Here goes, I thought. "The floor is yours, mate." Blaise patted my shoulder before joining the others.

       I cleared my throat and looked up. I looked at their faces and smiled, knowing that (besides Harry) they were my best friends. I could tell them anything. I could trust them with the world. "Fuck, alright." I muttered quickly, chuckling. I noticed their concerned looks and sighed. "You guys know that Blaise and I called off the dare, right?" They nodded, Blaise just smiled. "There's a reason we called it off." My voice became shaky and quieter. "I-I started to develop...." I sighed. "I started to develop feelings for Harry." Almost immediately, Justin's gaze turned from concern to anger. He opened his mouth to say something, but Blaise turned to glare at him before he could. He sighed, calming down.

       "Does this mean you're gay? How long have you known?" Cedric asked, genuinely interested in what I was going through. "Like, does Harry know?" As soon as I started to answer, the rest of the boys started asking me the same questions over and over. Blaise watched in a protective amusement, remaining quietly on the couch.

       "Well, kind of? I mean, I'm bisexual. I've only known for about two months now. He knows I'm bisexual, but he doesn't know I'm interested in him. That's where you lads come in. I've got a plan, but I need all of you to help me execute it." I explained, clapping my hands together happily. The group looked back and forth between each other as I watched in hopeful silence, a silent conversation being sent between them. Finally, Justin looked up at me and grinned.

      "We're in."

___________________________________________

So, I just started The Walking Dead like an hour ago and I'm so confused someone help.

SEVEN CHAPTERS LEFT

REMEMBER: 15 AND 20 ARE IMPORTANT CHAPTERS

I might have another idea for a Drarry story ;)

Keep your eyes peeled :)

-Andie