three

It's been two weeks since Draco and Harry began talking, and so far it looked like Draco was going to win the dare far earlier than expected. The pair have been inseparable since that day. They hung out nearly every day after school and most weekends. Almost all of their free time was spent texting each other.  Draco was starting to regret taking the dare for fear of hurting Harry in the end.

     "Look, I think we should cancel the dare. Kill it while we're ahead. If Harry falls in love with me, it'll crush him if he finds out it's a dare. I don't want to hurt him. He's actually a really cool guy." Draco sighed. He was texting Harry while hanging out with Vince, Blaise, and Greg. Greg shook his head, frowning.

     "Malfoy, you can't quit." He demanded. "You're too invested in this now. If you quit, Potter will get suspicious and it might hurt him even more." As much as Draco hated to admit it, Greg was right. Sighing, Draco caved and agreed to continue the dare. Just as he was about to get up and leave, his phone went off again. It was Harry, again.

From: HP(:

Hey! I was thinking about getting a bite to eat. You in?

To: HP(:

Wouldn't miss it. I'll swing round in ten minutes(:

From: HP(:

I'll be here(:

     Draco smiled and got up. "I've gotta run. Gonna grab a bite with Harry." He took his leave and drove to Harry's where the darker haired boy stood on his steps waiting patiently. "Get in, Potter." He greeted from the vehicle. When Harry looked up from his phone, he grinned and ran to get in the car. "Sorry, I was with the guys." Draco complained, rolling his eyes. 

     "Draco, it's fine. You don't have to explain yourself. I kind of figured you were with the guys anyway. It's noon on a Saturday. I was just watching Netflix before I texted you, anyway." Harry smiled, giving Draco a quick hug before buckling his seat belt. Draco nodded, slightly blushing from the hug. 

     "So, where should we go?" He inquired, avoiding eye contact with the raven haired boy. Harry put a finger on his chin and thought about it for a few moments. After a few minutes of silence, he took his finger off his chin and unbuckled his seat belt. Draco gave him a very confused look. "What are you doing?" He chuckled with a raised eyebrow.

     "How about we order a pizza for delivery and eat it here while we watch movies or something?" Harry suggested and it was the best idea Draco heard in quite some time. Grinning, Draco agreed. "Awesome! Let's go inside and I'll order the pizza. What kind do you want? Wait, let me guess. Sausage with thin crust?" He guessed. Draco practically gasped at him. How did he know that was his favorite?

     "That's my favorite. How'd you know?" He asked in shock. Harry winked and shrugged before bouncing off toward the house. Astonished, Draco followed suit. He was a bit nervous, having never been to Harry's house before. When he entered, he was blown away by the beauty of the home. It was almost like stepping into a catalog. "Har, where'd you go?" He called out.

     "Upstairs! I'll be down in a second!" He heard in response. Nodding to himself, he stood awkwardly in the entryway after shutting the door and taking off his shoes. After a few seconds, Harry was downstairs in a different outfit. He was in grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. His hair was messed and his glasses were slightly askew. Draco chuckled. "What, is there something on my face?" Harry asked, slightly touching his face until he realized his glasses were on weird. "Oh, shit right." He laughed, fixing his glasses. Draco's eyes widened slightly. In the two weeks since Harry and him had started talking, he had never heard Harry swear.  

     "Uh, did you order the pizza?" Draco asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck. In his head, he was confused. The dare is just a dare, Draco thought. I'm straight. Right?