*fifteen*

Christmas morning came around and I woke up to the sound of soft snoring. I smiled and turned around to face Harry, who had cuddled me in his sleep last night. I poked his face until he slowly opened his eyes, realizing his arms were still wrapped tightly around my waist. Blushing, he removed his arms and chuckled. "Morning." He rasped. I chuckled.

         "Happy Christmas, mate." I grinned, sitting upright so I could stretch. Harry sat up with me, smiling brightly. "First things first, go downstairs. I'll meet you down there." I winked. Confused, Harry stood up and walked downstairs. I ran to grab his wrapped gifts from under my bed. Quickly, I walked down to the living room and smiled. Harry sat politely on the couch, talking to my parents. When they saw me enter the room holding the gifts, my parents got up and excused themselves from the room. I'm glad they're so supportive and nice. I came out to them a week before the winter hols started. "Okay, so. It took too long for me to find the perfect gift, but I think I finally found two that you'll like more than anything." Harry chuckled, watching me nervously give a speech I hadn't officially prepared. "Open the big one first and the envelope second." I instructed, handing him the gifts. He nodded, opening the box. In the box was a turntable and some vinyl records. Linkin Park's 'Hybrid Theory',  Twenty-One Pilots 'Blurryface', and Sum 41's 'All Killer No Filler'. "Good, yeah?" I asked, smiling. He shot me a grin, nodding happily. "Good, open the envelope." I smirked.

        "Okay," He chuckled, opening the envelope carefully. From the envelope, he pulled out a card. As he went to open it, two tickets fell from the card. He waited to look at them until after he read the card.

Dear Harry,

You're my best friend. I'm so happy for that.

So on June 20, 2018 at 4:00 AM, we're getting on a plane.

I hope you have a valid passport, because we're going on a vacation.

In the beautiful city of Los Angeles, California, we'll see everything. Together.

Happy Christmas,

Draco

      "Oh my god, thank you!" Harry jumped up and ran to hug me. I grinned and picked the tickets up off the floor. Two tickets from London to LAX. "My turn. Open yours." He grinned, shoving an envelope towards me. I took the envelope from his hands and gingerly opened it, smiling.

Dear Draco,

You're my best friend. You're insane, but I love that about you.

You're an adrenaline junkie, have you noticed that? 

Here are some vouchers to SKYDIVE! 

You wanna take a leap with me?

I hope so. They're usable for up to 10 months.

So let's do something crazy.

Happy Christmas,

Harry

      I smiled and hugged Harry tightly. He shook his head. "That's not all. Here." He smiled, handing me a small box. I opened it happily and smiled at what was inside. Inside there was a necklace. It was two small ropes tied in a knot. One of the ropes was a dark green and the other was a dark red. I hugged him tightly. "Happy Christmas, Draco." He whispered in my ear, not releasing the hug.

      "Happy Christmas, Harry." I replied, the smile not leaving my face.