four

"Uh, did you order the pizza?" Draco asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck. In his head, he was confused. The dare is just a dare, Draco thought. I'm straight. Right? Snapping out of his thoughts, he saw Harry nod.

     "Should be about twenty minutes. I'm paying for it, by the way." Harry smirked. Draco tried to protest, but he knew Harry wouldn't take no for an answer.  "We can start a movie while we wait. What do you want to watch?" Harry asked, flopping down on one of the couches in his living room and opening Netflix on the TV. Draco quietly sat down next to him and shrugged. "You okay, Draco?" Harry asked as he flipped through the different genres. Draco nodded, looking at his friend. Harry seems so shy at school and even the first few times they had hung out. But seeing him here in his home environment was something completely different.

     "Yeah, 'm good. Just thinking is all." Draco chuckled, shaking his head. Harry seemed to understand because the conversation seemed to dissolve into comfortable silence after that. "Oh, let's watch A Nightmare on Elm Street! I haven't seen that in like three years." He exclaimed. Harry smiled and put the movie on. The boys watched intensely together. When the pizza arrived, Draco paused it while Harry got up to go and pay for the pizza. Draco rubbed his hands along his jeans. Why am I so nervous?  He thought. Before he could continue his thinking, Harry was back with the pizza and some drinks. Pressing play, they watched the movie and ate pizza. Occasionally one of them would say some stupid joke and the other would laugh and roll their eyes. They ended up watching four movies. After, there was still some pizza left.

     "Thanks again for coming over, mate." Harry smiled, taking another bite of pizza. Draco smiled, taking a sip of his drink.

     "Anytime, Har. You're a fucking riot to be around." Draco chuckled. Harry laughed. Smiling, Draco looked down to check his phone. 2:30 AM was in bright white font. "Fuck, it's getting late. I should get home." He sighed, pouting to himself. 

     "Just stay over, mate. My parents are out of town for the weekend anyway." Harry smiled. Draco was about to protest. "I'm not taking no for an answer." He smirked. Caving, Draco shrugged.  "Fuck yeah!" Harry cheered. Draco let out a laugh. "You can just borrow some clothes from me for pajamas if need be." Together, the boys cleaned up the living room and walked upstairs to Harry's room. "Here, take these." Harry tossed a pair of sweats to Draco, who nodded and went into the bathroom to change. He changed into the pair of sweatpants that were a slightly darker shade of grey than the ones that Harry had been wearing. Keeping the shirt on, he walked back into the bedroom to see Harry sitting on his bed shirtless. His breath caught in his throat, causing Harry to look over at him.

     "So, uh, where will I be sleeping?" He asked nervously. Harry motioned to the bed. "Oh, okay." He blushed and walked over to the bed, sitting next to Harry. Taking his shirt off, he climbed into the bed next to Harry. Harry turned over to turn the lamp off.  As they drifted off to sleep, Draco started thinking. This is normal. Guys can think other guys are hot and it doesn't make them gay...right?

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay so writing in third-person is really fucking weird for me????

I'm gonna change it to first person after this chapter soz