nineteen

"The parties tomorrow, Draco." Harry greeted as I opened my eyes. "Do you have everything ready or do you need some more last minute stuff?" He asked with a hopeful look. He wanted to get out of the house, I figured that out really quickly. I nodded and we got out of bed to get ready and go to the mall. At about half ten, we got to the mall and shopped til we dropped. We went out to eat, shopped some more, and went for a walk.

        "Are you feeling any better since what happened?" I whispered during our walk. He nodded, but I could see the pain in his eyes. "Harry, tell me the truth. You can't lie to me. You know I'll figure shit out." I chuckled. He rolled his eyes, but a smile formed on his face.

     "I mean, I guess I'm doing a little better. Thankfully I have you." He grinned over at me. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "I'm serious, Draco. If it weren't for you, I'd be homeless right now. I'm so fucking grateful to have you as my best friend." He stopped walking and turned to hug me tightly. "I love you." He muttered. My heart soared, but he didn't mean it in the way I wanted him to.

       "I love you too, nerd." I chuckled, leaning into the hug. I'm ready for tomorrow. I can do this, I thought.

_____________________________________________

SORRY FILLER CHAPTER DON'T KILL ME I LOVE YOU