seventeen

"Morning, Draco." Harry greeted, walking into the kitchen. I smiled, greeting him back. It's been three days since he came to stay with us and my parents just left for a New Years trip. I warned them about the party and they were alright with it. It was three days until the party and I was excited. My friends planned everything so all I had to do is make sure Harry was in the right place at the right time.

        "Morning, Har. Say, I've got some errands to run. I shouldn't be gone long, but yeah." I hugged him quickly before grabbing my keys and going out to the car. I waited until I saw him turn the light on in the bedroom next to mine. It used to be a guest room, but now that Harry's moved in it's his. When the light turned on, I pulled out of the driveway and drove to Target where I met up with Blaise.

         "Fucking took you long enough." Blaise rolled his eyes, stomping out his cigarette. God, he pisses me off. "Let's get shopping. Because I'm the only one already turned eighteen, I'm supplying the good stuff." He winked. I rolled my eyes. We walked in silence, grabbing party-related things. From New Years hats to confetti poppers and guacamole. By the time I got home, it was getting dark out and Harry fell asleep on my bed waiting for me. 

      "Cute." I chuckled, getting ready for bed and climbing in with Harry. "Scoot your ass over, Potter." I laughed. He muttered a cuss word and curled into my side. "Missed you too, weirdo." I turned off my lamp and we went to bed. Just a few more days, I thought.