eight

"Fuck," I muttered. "What do I do?" I sighed, frustrated. Harry put a gentle hand on my shoulder and I tried to ignore the electric feeling rushing down my arm and through my whole body. "I-I'm serious. What do I do, Harry?"

        "Nothing, Draco. You may not even be gay. You may be bisexual. Have you ever had feelings for a woman, not counting the virginity thing?" He asked. I nodded. "There you go. Just breathe. Calm down, just sit here and breathe." He whispered, holding me close. I sighed, leaning into his touch. "Draco, are you okay?" He asked after a long period of silence.

         "Yeah." I mumbled, leaning my head on his shoulder. He stroked my back and whispered that it's going to be okay and I don't think I've ever fallen in love with someone faster. "I have to get going soon, I have some errands to run." I sighed, making the move to stand. Reluctantly, Harry let me and I was out the door and drove to Blaise's house. I pounded my fist against the door until he opened it.

         "Mate, what the fuck? I was in the middle of-" I interrupted him by shoving him into the house, following him in. "Draco, what the hell?" He yelled, I shook my head and pointed to the chair in the corner of his living room, demanding that he sit. Slowly, he made his way over to the chair and sat down. "Okay, fine. Are you going to tell me what sort of fucking cockroach crawled up your ass and died, mate?" He muttered, pissed off. I stood in front of him and sighed, angrily.

        "I'm calling off the dare." I stated. He smirked, shaking his head. "Too fucking bad, Zabini. I'm calling off the fucking dare." I growled. "Potter is too good a kid to deserve this kind of shit. I'm not going to break his heart by having him find out that it was a dare." I sighed, laying out on the floor of the living room.

          "I'm not letting you call off this dare, Malfoy." Blaise stood and glared at me. I made my way back to my feet and narrowed my eyes at him. "You started this shit, you're sure as fuck going to finish it." He glared harder and I took a step closer to him until we were toe to toe. I demanded he let me quit the dare. He laughed. He actually laughed at me. "You want to quit? Fine. I'll just go let Potter know the truth." He smirked. My eyes widened and I shook my head. He wouldn't dare. "Good. I see we're at an agreement. Up your game, Malfoy. I'm giving you a time limit, now for trying to back down. You have three weeks." He winked and shoved me out of the house. "If you don't do it by then, I'm telling Potter the truth." He yelled as I walked back to my car. 

          I drove home crying that day.