two

"Draco, you ready to do this? It's the first day of senior year and you officially have to start trying to get Potter to love you." Greg smirked as he, Draco, Blaise, and Vince pulled up to the school. Draco fixed his hair and nodded. Why am I nervous, he thought. It's just Potter. After a few moments of mental preparation, the group got out of the car and walked up to the doors.

      "Let's fucking do this," Draco cheered as they walked through the doors. "I gotta run to my locker, meet you guys at lunch!" He called out, running down the hallway. When he got to his locker, he was shocked to see his target not more but five lockers away. "Ey, Potter! Have a good summer, did you?" He asked. At the sound of a voice, Harry jumped and turned to face Draco. Quietly, he nodded and asked about Draco's summer. "Was good, yeah." Draco said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Say, did you want to hang out some time? I need a break from the guys." He lied. Harry gave him a skeptical look. "I'm being serious, the guys are loud and obnoxious sometimes. It'd be nice to hang out with you." He gave a cheeky smile, to which Harry nodded. "Sweet! Here, put your number in my phone and I'll text you sometime." He handed his phone to the shorter boy, who quickly put his number in Draco's phone before shutting his locker and leaving Draco to his thoughts. First step, get his number. Check. Almost immediately, Draco texted Harry.

To: Harry Potter

Ey, Potter! It's Draco Malfoy(:

From: Harry Potter

I figured.

       Draco responded with another smiley face before going off to class himself. His first class was Advanced French, which flew by since Draco is almost entirely fluent in French. After that was Homeroom. Walking into his homeroom, he was shocked to find Harry Potter seated in the back of the room with his nose in a book. As he entered, Harry looked up and gave a shy smile. Draco took that as invitation and came to sit by him. "Hey." He greeted, sitting down. Harry gave him a smile in greeting and went back to his book. Blaise and Vince entered the room and sat in front of Harry and Draco.

      "Senior year!" Greg cheered as he entered the room right before the bell rang. The room, not counting Harry, joined in the cheering. Then the teacher began to speak so Greg joined the group in the back of the room. Harry wasn't used to having this many people sitting near him at once, so he hid behind his book.

      "Since when are you friends with Potter?" Vince smirked, faking disgust. Draco shook his head, knowing this was to get Harry's trust.

      "Since I want to be. Leave him alone, Vince." Draco snarled. Harry looked at the blond in surprise. He stood up for me? Smiling, Harry looked back down. The boys spent homeroom talking, until Draco got a text from Harry even though he was sitting right next to him.

From: Harry Potter

Thanks for standing up for me(:

To: Harry Potter

Of course! Anything for a friend(:

To: Harry Potter

Also, about that hangout... When can we hang out?

From: Harry Potter

Whenever you want(:

       Draco grinned to himself just as the bell rang. The rest of the day went by slowly and Draco spent a majority of it texting Harry stupid jokes. To which Harry would respond with shut up, Draco but not until after he finished laughing.