five

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and a pounding head. Where am I, I thought before the events of last night flooded back to me. Oh right, I slept at Harry's. I looked over to the side of the bed that Harry had occupied the night before. I got up from my seated position and walked downstairs, following the scent of bacon. When I walked into the kitchen, I almost laughed outright at the sight before me. Standing in the kitchen was a shirtless Harry Potter with a hot pink apron on. He was making pancakes and cooking bacon. I just watched in amusement, leaning against the door frame. "Looking good, Potter." I chuckled, scaring Harry. In one swift movement, he ripped the apron off and threw it to the side.

     "You saw nothing, Malfoy." He blushed furiously and went back to cooking. "Like pancakes?" I nodded happily. "Good." He grinned, spinning on his heel and turning back to face the stove again. "In the cupboard over there are plates. Grab two more plates, will you?" I nodded and did as told, setting them on the breakfast bar. Just as they got set down, Harry spun around and placed the plate with the stack of pancakes on the bar before spinning back and opening up a cabinet. "What do you like for toppings? I have powdered sugar, fresh berries, syrup, and whipped cream."  I shrugged so he grabbed everything and we had a full on make-your-own-pancake bar set up.  He took the bacon off the stove and put two pieces on each plate. Together, we sat down at the breakfast bar and topped our pancakes happily. Before we ate, Harry stood and walked back over to the fridge. "What would you like to drink? We have water, milk, orange juice, apple juice, grape juice, coffee, and tea." He listed off. I asked politely for an apple juice and we ate.

     "Oh my god." I said with a mouthful of food. "Harry this is amazing."  He laughed and thanked me. "If I had known you were such I good cook, I would have started talking to you years ago." I joked. He rolled his eyes with a smile. The rest of breakfast was silent, with occasional outbursts after I stole a raspberry from Harry or he stole a blueberry from me. Once we finished eating, we worked together to clean the kitchen before going upstairs and getting dressed. 

     "So, what's the agenda for today?" Harry asked, plopping down on his bed. I shrugged. It was a Sunday and I don't usually do much on Sundays. "Hmm. Well we cant just do nothing. We have to do something." He smirked. 

     What did I get myself into?