twelve

"Honestly, Malfoy. If you don't tell him, I will." Blaise Zabini sauntered his way into the house as if I didn't just punch him in the face a few weeks back. I stared at him incredulously, he couldn't be serious. Could he?

      "You're off your nut, Zabini." I chuckled, throwing it off. He let out an angry chuckle. "You know nothing, so what is there for you to tell." It's true. He doesn't know how I feel, so why would he tell Harry anything. Blaise's eyes filled with fire as he smirked.

       "Oh, don't I? I happened to overhear a certain conversation you had with one Luna Lovegood recently." He spoke with spite, malice, and a sense of pride in himself. My eyes widened, how could he have heard that?! We were whispering!

~two days earlier~

       "Draco, are you alright?" A flash of a white ponytail flew by my face while I was lost in thought and all of the sudden, Luna sat down next to me. Her eyes showed concern, but they still kept their usual sparkle. She had a ladybug hair bow in her ponytail. I frowned and shook my head. No, I'm not alright.  "What's the matter?" Her voice always had a soft edge to it. I sighed, I know I can trust her.

       "Have you ever liked someone so much, but you couldn't tell them?" I sighed. Almost immediately, she nodded.  "I think I'm in love with Harry Potter." She giggled, causing me to look over at her. She had a bright smile on her face.

      "I know, Draco. It's quite obvious. To me, at least." She shrugged, still giggling. "You should talk to Harry, though. He feels the same." To Luna, it was the most obvious thing in the world. To me, she was just crazy. I laughed and shook my head.

~present day~

     "How did you know about that?" I snarled. "And what would you tell Harry for. There's no gain for you." My sass got to Blaise because he rolled his eyes.

     "Do you know why I dared you in the first place? Because I know you love him. I've always fucking known, mate. The gain for me is that my friend is happy with the man he is supposed to be with. So go and fucking get him, Draco. Don't be a dumbass." The fire left his eyes and he was back to normal. He wasn't doing any of it to be a dick, he was doing it to make me happy. "Do it soon. Make a huge fucking gesture. It's almost Christmas break. Do something, you're literally killing all of us here." He groaned.

      "Fine. I have an idea."

________________________________________________________

I can't believe how much you guys are loving this?!

There are eight chapters left. 

Chapter twenty will be the finale and will be a TWO PARTER!

I have BIG plans for chapters fifteen and twenty.

;)))))))))))

I love you guys :D

-Andie