Chapter Three

Edited

"Why aren't you laughing, Cutie?"

A normal person would gawk at how hot he is first, then answer him, answer his question, and that'd be the end of it.

I'm not normal.

Yes, I do take the take to thoroughly appreciate his strong jawline and the shape of his plump pink lips. His clear—How doesn't he have any acne??—white skin. The perfectly shaped dark brown eyebrows arched on his forehead. His hair, kinda like his eyebrows, is a chocolate color at the roots. It quickly lightens up into a honey brown towards the end.  It looks so soft, I bet it'd feel just as fluffy as a marshmallow. His eyes, mostly green with hints of blue, staring at my face with amusement. His lips are sealed shut, but a smirk fights its way to the top.

"You ok?" He murmurs, probably thinking I'm getting sick again.

In truth, I'm ok, physically anyway. Mentally, I've sunk too far into my mind. It's kinda like I'm a little kid again the way I'm so awestruck by the contrast between our two skin tones. His's so pale, while I am as dark as they get.

"Hi?" Finn looks curious as he titles his head to the side, raising one dark eyebrow high in confusion.

I stay quiet, not wanting to talk to him. The idea of keeping my thoughts to myself is way more appealing, but I know that if I follow through with that plan, I'll end up making myself appear weirder than I already seem to be.

I hate not having a choice.

Nodding my head quickly to his questions, I look back down to my bare feet.

Finally. Your creepy un-wavering stare was starting to creep him out!

Fighting with Jax in this particular moment doesn't sound like the greatest of ideas, it never is, to be completely honest, so I let him win.

Sorry?

If he didn't live in my mind, I'd add 'not sorry', but he does. So playing nice it must be.

"I'm gonna be honest with you: I do not understand what you just nodded to." Finn pauses for a second, waiting for me to say something. Nothing leaves my sealed lips once it's over, so he resumes talking. "It probably meant you were ok." His last words are more to himself than me.

Silence settles in a moment later, so I curiously lookup.
Like five minutes ago after I had my panic attack, everyone is looking at me. A brown-haired guy with eyes glazed over from boredom. The twins eye-killing Finn, and the girl outright glaring for whatever reason.

Huh?

I don't have to get the time to ponder over the girl's glare because she opens her glossed lips, and with the sass of a high school queen bee, asks, "What do you want?"

The question is directed at me, and everyone who wasn't already silent, shuts their traps, waiting for my answer.

"Ah...ah..um.." 

Use real words, Stupid!

Right.