Alone Time

Emily's POV
I just got to Spence's and as tired as I am, I'd really like to hold my baby. Hug her and kiss her. I saw her head to the kitchen and I slid through the door behind her, trying not to make too much noise. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she rinsed off her cup and filled it with water. I kissed her neck before sucking her favorite spot. She moaned and tried to turn her neck away from me.
"... Em."
I smiled into her neck before turning her to face me. We kissed for a few seconds before I lifted her onto the counter.
"Em, babe, mmm, we can't do this!"
"Shhhhh. Be quiet. If you keep it down we can."
She shook her head before giving in to me. Ali can never tell me no. I unsnapped her bra and felt it slide to her waist. I lifted her shirt and took a nipple into my mouth while twisting the other around in my fingers. I felt her wrap her arms around my shoulders. I slide a finger in between her thighs and felt her head roll back. Her mouth fell open so I let go of her nipple and kissed her while my fingers went to work.
Before I knew it, Ali was riding my fingers and we were both on the verge of cuming. When I felt her let go that's when I did too. I laid my head on her chest while we caught our breaths.
"Ali? What's taking you so long?"
We jumped at the sound of Ari's voice before laughing. I let Ali up and she adjusting her clothes while I went to wash my hand. When she walked in, she looked from me to Ali, smiling.
"You guys are so nasty!"
Aria smiled before going back to the living room. Spence's eyes was on us as we walked into the living room. She looked off knowingly before talking about this weekend's trip.
"So, I've thought about it. Let's go to Vegas!"
I raised my eyebrows and looked at Ali. I could hear everyone mulling over it. All of it positive.
"Oh my God! Caleb's going to freak!"
"Ezra's been wanting to go for a while now."
This trip is going to be great and I can't wait to get away. But as much as I wanted to hang and talk with the girls tonight, I wanted Ali to myself.
"Spence, as much as I'd love to catch up, I think Ali and I should head home."
Everybody looked at us and Ali turned to me. I gave her a wink before she smiled and got up from her seat.
"Ladies, we'll see you this weekend."
"Mmmm. You two freaks!"
We laughed before she got into her car and headed home. I followed her all the while texting my mom about this weekend. When we got out of our cars in the garage, Ali didn't even wait to undress. She pulled her dress over her head, revealing a matching sky blue panty set. I loved any type of blue on her. Just seeing it pushed me into overdrive. I watched her hips sway as she climbed the stairs. She looked back at me, smiling over her shoulder before unsnapping her bra and tossing it onto the floor.
Why does she have to be so damn sexy?!
When we were inside the house, she turned around and waited for me to walk to her. She cupped my face, kissing me. I slipped my arms out of my jacket before she stopped the kiss to let me take it off. She helped me take off my shirt and bra before smashing her body into me. We kissed until we hit the sofa. As much as I wanted us to get into a bed, it'll have to wait for the next round.
She laid back on the couch and I covered her with my body. She slide by jeans down and I pulled them from my legs, never breaking from our kiss. I ran by hands through her hair before looking at her. We smiled at each other before kissing again. I slid onto her so our areas touched and we began to move. Our moans getting louder as the pleasure started to build. I felt my climax rise from my toes and well up in my back. I felt her shaking and the shaking is what caused me to bust.
Damn. I'll never get enough of this woman.