It's Okay

"Em."
Alison walked up to Emily, hoping to soothe any ill feelings she may have about their marriage. She didn't want Emily to be mad at her, she didn't know if she could take that. Emily turned and looked at her. Her beautiful brown eyes sad and eyebrows arched with worry. Spencer thought they should give the couple some time alone.
"Guys, let's get breakfast."
They all filed out of the hotel room, giving one final look to the couple.
"Em, are you okay?"
As much as Emily wanted to be mad, she felt relief. She also felt scared, angry and happy. All the emotions wrapped into one. Once again, the choice of what's next in their relationship had been made for them.
"Ali-"
"Em-"
They stared at each other before smiling.
"Go head Em."
She sighed.
"Ali, I'm not angry at the fact that we're married. I want to be married to you. It's just, I don't want my heart broken again."
"And I don't want to break it! Emily, I love you!"
"I love you too Alison. But is that enough?"
Ali looked down before answering Emily's question.
"It's a start. I'm here and I want nothing else but to love you. I want to be your best friend, your lover and the best mother to our girls that I can be. I know it's going to take work and I'm willing to put in all my effort and time making you and the girls happy."
Emily smiled while wiping tears from her eyes. She laughed.
"Mom is going to kill us."
Ali laughed a little bit, wiping her own tears. Emily walked up to Alison and laid her forehead on hers.
"I love you Ali and I'm happy that we're finally married."
They smiled and kissed each other lightly on the lips. They grabbed each other's hands, entwining their fingers.
"Let's go join our friends."
When they walked in holding hands, the crew started clapping and getting up to hug the couple. Aria had tears in her eyes.
"Awww! Congratulations you guys!"
They ended up in one big group hug. Hanna lightened the moment.
"Em, you know when we get home, Pam is going to kill you right?"
They all laughed before sitting down to eat their food. As they were eating, Chelley got up to walk by the couple's table.
"Gorgeous, blonde bombshell... you're awesome. I hope you guys share a prosperous future and think of me every now and then."
The two got up to hug Chelley. If it wasn't for her, they'd still be arguing about getting ,arrived and dragging their feet with the planning.
"Thank you so much Chelley. We'll always be thankful to you."
*Later That Night*
The friends arrived back home in Rosewood, each pair thankful for the trip. Emily and Alison the most thankful. As soon as they got off the plane, a stone faced Pam along with a happy Lily and Grace stood by the gate. When they walked up, each girl reached out to their parents, getting showered with kisses. Emily held Lily before turning her attention to her mom. Pam gave her the eye.
"Well, since I don't have a wedding to plan anymore, at least let me throw a reception."
"Sure mom. We'd like that."
Em smiled at Ali before walking behind an excited Pam. She was already talking about decorations and entertainment when Em smiled at Alison. She mouthed "I love you" to her wife, earning an air kiss and a wink.
Emily felt that no matter what happened, she'd always have her best friend to turn to.