Chapter 0.26

June 2018

|| Marabelle ||

I was rudely awakened this morning by the sound of my phone ringing. I seriously contemplated ignoring the call but when I saw that it was my mother calling, I knew I wouldn't get away with it.

"Hello, momma," I groaned into the receiver.

"Marabelle! Happy birthday, baby girl! Ah, I can't believe you're twenty one already! I swear it feels like just the other day I was holding you in my arms for the first time and now you're -"

I let my eyes flutter closed a little as I tried to focus on my mother's rambling. For the next ten minutes I listened to her go on and on about how grown up I am now and blah, blah, blah...

Once my mom had been cut off from her rambling, dad took the phone and we spoke for a while before we confirmed our lunch plans and then the call had ended.

After crawling out of bed, I headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth while replying to a couple of birthday messages.

"Mallory?! You here?!" I called through the apartment as I walked into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. But on the island stood a trenta PSL and a box with a large red velvet cupcake and a note from Mallory.

Happy birthday, nugget!!!! I know it much be weird with me not being there but trust me, tonight is gonna be soooo worth it!! See you later. Enjoy the coffee and cupcake (hope the coffee isn't cold!!). ILY bby xoxoxo

The cupcake was from one of my favourite bakeries and if my best friend was here I would hug her to death because I loooove red velvet cupcakes.

Hearing the front door open, I automatically assumed it was Freddie and I was totally right.

"Happy birthday, baby," He said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and then kissed my cheek.

"Hey," I grinned as I turned to face him and then pressed my lips against his. He successfully managed to put down the gift bags he was holding and then lift me onto the island without breaking our kiss.

I groaned against his lips as his hands travelled down my torso and then stopped appropriately on my butt.

"It should be my birthday everyday if this is the type of greeting I'm gonna get," I giggled as we pulled away.

"Special girls deserve special kisses on special days," He winked. "Now come on. I brought you breakfast -Mal said she already organized coffee for you and I've got gifts."

"Sounds tempting," I giggled as he helped me off the island then we headed into the living room with my coffee and everything he had brought along.

"First off, no birthday is complete without breakfast from Wendy's," He grinned as he handed me the bag of food from my favourite breakfast restaurant.

"Oh my gosh, you're actually amazing," I said to him with a smile as I kissed his cheek.

"This one's from Karliegh," He said, handing me a pink gift bag. Inside the bag was a box filled with sweet treats and a bunch of post-it notes with sweet things written on them and an opal sister ring. I know that Karliegh had the same one and it means a lot to me that she'd give me an identical one because I'm like a sister to her as she is to me. Ah, bless her.

The next gift was from Laura and Ben. From them I had received a stunning pair of diamond earrings and a Dolche & Gabana perfume set along with a three hundred dollar gift card to Victoria's Secret (which I chose not to tell Freddie about -Rather let him be surprised later, if you know what I mean).

"So um, I wasn't really sure what to get you but I think you're gonna like it. At least, Scott and Mal said you would and I really trust their judgment. So if you don't like it I guess you can blame it on them. Well on me too but mostly on them," He rambled.

"Freddie, I'm sure I'll love it," I said with a smile as he handed me a velvet rectangular box.

Opening the box, my eyes went wide.

"Freddie...how did you even..." I murmured, totally not believing my eyes.

Inside the box was a gold locket identical to the one my nana gave me just before she passed away. I cherished that locket with my whole heart and I was absolutely devastated when I accidentally lost it after a ballet recital during my senior year.

The locket in the box contained the same two pictures that were in my original locket. One with my nana, Evan and I which was taken just a few months after I was born and the other with my nana, mom and I by the ballet barre on pointe when I was four years old. On the back of the locket was the 1935 year engraving and my initials just as it had been on my previous one.

All in all, I was ready to burst into tears.

"You told me about it once when you got smashed off vodka shots," He said with a quiet chuckle. "I figured it meant a lot to you."

"I don't know how you managed to find a replica but holy shit, thank you so much, Freddie," I said as I hugged him. This is single-handedly one of the best gifts I've ever received since I got the first one.

"Anything for my Belle," He murmured and then pressed a gentle kiss to my temple. "Anything for you."

***

The rest of my day went just as planned -with spending it with my parents and Evan. Needless to say, I felt like a little girl again (in a nostalgic way) and I got spoilt as fuck. Then I quickly met up with Karla and Stacy for a late lunch.

After that I came back home to get ready with Mallory for my party tonight.

"Your daddy does know you're not six anymore, right?" Mal snickered as I walked into my room after my shower. Catching her gaze, it lingered on the almost life sized unicorn that my dad had given me, sitting on my window seat.

"Hey, don't judge Maximus," I laughed as I walked over the set of drawers to decide what underwear I would be wearing tonight.

"Nah uh, I already got you something," Mallory said as she handed me a purple Victoria's Secret bag. "Something I know Freddie's gonna like."

"What is it with everyone and Victoria's Secret today?" I laughed.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Freddie's mom gave me a VS voucher and so did Karla and Stacy gave me a few things from there as well," I told her.

"Well hey, you have a man to impress now," She giggled. "Now open the bag."

Inside the bag was a powder blue lace lingerie set that would bring any man to his knee's.

"As far as I know, blue is Freddie's favourite colour," Mal winked.

"Its a little weird that you know that," I laughed. "And what makes you think he's gonna see it?"

"Oh trust me, he'll see it one way or another," She laughed.

And that was definitely true because even though we're only just over two weeks into our relationship I'm totally ready to break through a couple of bases tonight.

After Mal and I had gotten dressed, we quickly did each others hair and make up before requesting an uber to take us to club 88. When we had reached the club, we were greeted by a loud 'Happy Birthday, Marabelle!' by at least one hundred and fifty people.

"Mal, this is crazy!" I said to my best friend.

"When we turn up, we turn up hard!" She grinned at me.

After weaving through the hordes of people and getting a bunch of happy birthday's, we found Freddie and Scott at the bar.

"Happy birthday, Angelina Ballerina!" Scott grinned as he hugged me.

"Thanks, kiddo!"

"You look beautiful!" Freddie said to me as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

After we had gotten drinks, Mal and Scott headed off to the dance floor while Freddie and I took to finding a booth.

"I hope you're gonna go easy on the alcohol tonight," Freddie chuckled into my ear.

"Maybe, maybe not," I smirked before sipping on my dark purple cocktail.

The next four or so hours were spent either making out with Freddie or downing drink after drink. At some point we ended up on the dance floor moving to a club remix of a Big Sean song. I let my hands roam around Freddie's bare chest while his lips worked on leaving hickies all over my neck. The sexual tension between us along with the alcohol clouding my brain made me seriously consider leaving my birthday bash already.

"Let's go home," I said to Freddie.

"Ready to leave so soon?" He chuckled.

"Plllease," I whined.

"Okay," He nodded.

While he requested our uber, I knocked back a couple more drinks before Freddie helped me out of the club and into the backseat of the chartered car.

"This, was my beeest birthday yet," I said to Freddie as I maneuvered myself onto his lap.

"Oh really?" He chuckled.

"Oh yeah," I nodded and then pressed my lips against his.

I felt incredibly bad for the uber driver that had to be in our presence for the next ten minutes because of the sins that were close to being committed in the backseat of that uber. They're prolly gonna have to cleanse it with some holy water later.

When we had finally made it to my apartment building, Freddie quickly paid the uber driver before we headed up to the apartment.

"You know," I said to him in between kisses as we stumbled into my bedroom and slammed the door behind us, "they've told me that blue's your favourite colour..."

"Hmm, it is," He hummed.

Grinning at him through my blurry gaze, I worked on unbuttoning the buttons on the front of my dress to reveal the lingerie that Mallory had given me.

"Damn," He groaned. "I don't think I've ever liked that colour more than I did now."

"I thought so," I giggled as he lay me down on my bed.

The lust was soaring through my body as Freddie discarded my dress somewhere and proceeded to pepper kisses all over my body.

"Freddie, quit teasing," I whined.

"Belle," He groaned as he brought his lips back up to mine. "As much as I want to take you right now with every bit of my soul...and other parts of my body, we can't. Not right now."

"What? Why not?" I asked, really confused by his withdrawal.

"You're not in your right mind, baby," He said. "I want our first time together to be perfect. So you can enjoy it as much as I will."

In my fuzzy mind I understood what he was saying but that so didn't help the fact that I was incredibly turned on.

"That's not fair though," I pouted. "You know its really not good manners to turn a lady on and then just leave her hanging."

"I'm sure I can do something about that," He chuckled into my ear before flicking his tongue over my earlobe before going down lower.

My body was on fire as Freddie did things to my sacred parts and made me feel hotter than any man ever has before.

"Oh my god," I groaned as my fingers wove through his hair. "Oh God...Freddie, oh my go -"

I felt the familiar knot tighten in my stomach as Freddie worked wonders on my magic square.

Moans of his name fell continuously from my lips as I felt my body rapidly tipping over the edge in one swift motion.

"Oh. My. God," I said between breaths as my body tried to calm itself.

I heard Freddie chuckle before shuffling around for a bit and then pulling a T-shirt over my head that I knew was the one he had worn this evening because it still smelt heavily of him.

"Goodnight, Belle," He said to me. "I hope you had a good birthday, baby."

And damn, what a good birthday it was.

***

 So...what'd you guys think? I'm honestly not great at writing smutty fluff but I tried eh. I even got the green light from Liah even though the only thing she basically said was, "what the fuck, Ava? No one calls their lady part a magic square anymore." So yaaa, I hope that wasn't too awkward for you guys to read.

QOTD: When's your birthday? Find your twin (:

AOTD: 12 July (: