Chapter 0.33

September 2018

|| Marabelle ||

"And now I'm pissed off."

I finished ranting to Mallory, Karla, Stacy and Delilah about why I was so mad at Freddie. The five of us had ridden together to the studio after our classes which resulted in me telling them all the story.

In case you're wondering, Delilah and I are okay now. Not best friends or anything but yeah, we're fine.

"He was being quite unnecessary," Stacy pointed out.

"But at the same time..." Karla began.

"You and Brad have a lot of history together. A lot of physical history," Delilah said.

"But that's in the past!" I shrieked. "Brad and I literally haven't slept together in like, almost nine months!"

"Maybe Freddie just feels threatened by that," Mal said.

"But he shouldn't!" I huffed. "Y'all, Bradley is incredible in the bedroom department but Freddie is a whole 'nother story! I'm seriously considering investing in a wheelchair because I'm pretty sure that after a while I'm gonna need it! -why are y'all laughing? This isn't funny!"

"No, its not," Stacy giggled. "Not at all."

"If what I heard this morning is anything to go by, I'm sure that wheelchair might come in handy," Mal snickered.

"I think Freddie just needs to be reassured that you and Brad aren't anything more than friends because he's your man now," Delilah said.

"And just casually let him know that he's better in terms of making you feel good," Mallory added in.

"I'll only do that when he apologizes for being a brat," I sulked.

When we had gotten to the studio, we all changed into our dance gear before going into our studio to work on our choreography for a club appearance next week. As the sound of the song Swalla filled the room, I released my body of all tension before launching into the hip hop routine.

Four hours later the girls and I had all of our routines down to a T and started to work on another one when we decided to call it a day because of other plans.

"Has he texted you yet?" Mal asked as we drove home.

"Way too many times," I groaned as I cleared all the notifications of Freddie's messages.

"Just talk to him, nugget. Maybe he realised that he overreacted and now he's really sorry," She said.

"Maybe later," I mumbled.

When we had gotten home, I headed into the bathroom to take an antibiotic pill for my sinus problem that had just recently come about.

As I swallowed the pill, the packs of birth control pills that belonged to Mallory or I caught my eye which automatically brought my thoughts back to Freddie. God damn that boy for always making me think about him.

Going into my room, I headed over to my dresser to grab a pair of sweats and a shirt when I spotted a bouquet of red roses nestled on my pillows.

As I curiously approached the flowers, I saw the card perched In them.

I'm sorry, babygirl. I acted like an ass earlier. Will pizza and Starbucks in the living room put me back in your good graces? x

"No, Marabelle Jaimeson, stand your ground," I muttered to myself. "Ahh but he's so cute though. Damn Freddie Rivers and his adorableness."

Putting the flowers back where I found them, I walked out of my room and into the living room where sure enough my boyfriend, pizza and Starbucks awaited me.

"You were an asshole earlier."

"I know that, and I'm sorry."

"I lowkey wanna slap you."

"I was hoping the Starbucks would change your mind about doing that."

"..."

"Is it working?"

I sighed but could help but smile a little. "You know I can't stay mad at you," I groaned.

"I really am sorry, baby," He said as he pulled me into a hug and then kissed my forehead.

"Its okay. I forgive you," I murmured. "Just don't do it again okay?"

"I promise I won't," He said before kissing me with all of the usual passion and lust.

"Okay! Just let me leave! I don't wanna see y'all making babies!" We heard Mallory screech before she ran through the living room. "See y'all tomorrow!"

"Bye, Mal!" I called through a laugh and then turned back to Freddie. "Wanna spend the night watching movies and making out?"

"As long as we can do more of the latter then yeah sure," He said with a cheeky grin.

After I had changed into comfortable pyjamas and grabbing a few blankets, Freddie and I settled in front of the TV ready to eat pizza, watch some movies and of course make out.

***

"Cause if the whole world was watching,
I'd still dance with you
I'd drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Them butterflies still come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
Mhhhh."

The gorgeous sound of Niall Horan's voice poured through the dance studio as I sat in the middle of the room with my laptop editing a video of the girls and I dancing to send to Sony Records because they had short listed us as one of the groups being considered to sign on full-time to dance in videos for their artists.

It was nearly eight o'clock when I decided to call it a night and head home. Halfway back to my apartment I suddenly had the intense craving for twinkies.

Now let me tell you, I don't eat twinkies at all. Like, I don't really watch what I eat because I usually keep in shape by dancing but twinkies are the one thing I normally refuse to eat because they are laden with calories. But at this point in time I oh-so-desperately wanted one.

Deciding to yolo it, I took a turn down the street to Walmart and then quickly went in to grab a box before heading home.

Seeing as Mal wasn't home tonight, I decided to shower and then head straight to bed. After my shower I stood in front of the mirror brushing my teeth just thinking about life in general when my eye caught the small purple box of tampons that had yet to be opened. I'm pretty sure I'm having those once in a blue moon off months because mother nature hasn't wreaked havoc on my body yet.

After finishing in the bathroom, I quickly ate another twinkie and took my sinuses pill before finally getting into bed and succumbing to sleep.

***
T

his was lowkey just a filler bc I sorta lost inspiration for this chapter about halfway through. And also cause it's my 18th birthday tomorrow so I wanted to update today before I'm whisked away by family and stuff for the next week and a bit 😂

QOTD: When's your birthday & how old are you?
AOTD: 12 July 😉 17 soon to be 18 😋

Just cause 😉😉