1. Bored and Horny

(Re-uploeaded)
🎵She don't wanna love she just wanna touch
She's a greedy girl to never get enough
S

he don't wanna love she just wanna touch
She's got all the moves to make you give it up🎵

Song: Dirty Dancer by Enrique Iglesias

~Mildly steamy scene ahead, you have been warned~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Um, sorry I forgot your name, can I call you mine?"

Shit that sounded better in my head, ughhh! What do I say now?!

Maybe I should just pretend that I didn't say anything and just walk backwards slowly... He probably didn't even hear me, but what if he did? What will he think now? He probably thinks I'm a lil' b!tch trying to whore around... well technically I am. Wait...Why do I care about what other humans -specially with a male anatomy- think about me! I decided not to care about anyone else except my precious fictional characters (Sherlock is bae;) when I was 15!

"Your lips look so lonely....Would they like to meet mine?" I heard as I quit debating with my own mind.

I smirked, oh he's joining in! Let's have some fun!

"Kissing is the language of love, so how about some conversation?" I said while checking out his plum lips looking so delicious even with the cocky smirk.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against mine?" he spoke in a deep voice loud enough to hear it over the speakers blasting music in the club I was at.

His light brown eyes sparkled with interest and his long eye lashes cast a shadow over his well defined cheekbones.He had a 5 O' clock shadow over his perfect jawline that tempted me to talk to him in the first place!

Although the lighting was bad I could still figure out the natural tan he had from the male cleavage visible just above his dark grey long T-shirt. Which by the way was showing all his upper body muscles, like artistic sculptures in the museum. Tattoos crawled up his left arm, which was holding a half empty glass of some alcoholic mixture. 

I always loved muscles, gives me something to hold onto you know

I always loved muscles, gives me something to hold onto you know. I finally caught a good fish in the sea, time to savour the flavour! If you know what I mean...

"So are you just going to sit here and chat or what?"I asked moving closer by the second, our bodies almost touching. I could see the desire in his darkened eyes, desire for me, to ravish me.

"I like the 'or what' part better let's go" he said easilysnaking an arm around my waist and breathing in my scent by nuzzling his nose in my neck. Placing small kisses there and making his way up to my jawline, licking and biting my earlobe, and like a long journey finally coming to an end, he kissed me as if it was the only way to show his desire towards me. I could think of a few more ways.

I thought to myself as we made our way out, wanting to be alone with each other, within each other.

Things started getting heated real quick as he pushed me to the wall in the hallway-like-area few meters away from the exit, fingers running up and down my sides, his other hand in my hair, giving it a hard tug making me moan. His tongue found its way in my mouth and I swear I got goosebumps just from that kiss.

It is said that 'a kiss is a representation of how the other is in bed' probably in some shitty magazine I read at the salon, if that's true then I can't wait for what's ahead.

Our bodies were so close no air could pass by. His hands were now in my loose top that wore with ripped shorts. They slowly slipped downwards grabbing my butt and giving it a tight squeeze and pulling my already wet area to his junk grinding us. I could feel his hard-on grow  showing he was just as turned-on as I was and it was vibrating too... Wait what? 

" Why the hell is your d!ck vibrating?" I asked between kisses that left me panting for more, confused by the situation. "It's just my cell, hold up one minute" he said, taking out his cell, barking a loud WHAT to the person on the other side of his cellphone. (A/N Too many song references maybe? ;P)

His face that had anger clearly written on it, soon turned hard and emotionless, something I could relate to. 

He spoke some incoherent words and ended the call with something that sounded like 'I'll be there just wait.' "I gotta take care of something babe, maybe you could just wait at the bar and I'll be back in 10?" He asked, unsure of what my reaction would be. I said sure I'll wait when he took me by surprise by kissing me once again promising me he'll be back."I'll be back, babygirl, and I'll make it worth your wait" he winked and walked away his smirk disappearing just like he disappeared behind the main entrance few moments later.

Bad idea. Which one? All of it. Let me break it down, first of all, you don't know him, haven't you heard if stranger danger? Secondly, based on the first one, he could have more than just sex to give to you...like STDs, there are few people who know they have something sexual contagious, and love to give them to other people by pricking the condom before used or just not telling the significant other.

Thirdly, I am supposed to be better than that, I should be doing some work even though I'm on a break. And I'm drunk enough to bable all my secrets to the person I chose as my suitor for the night. Let's add a bonus one shall we? What if the call Mr. Stranger got was from his friend reminding him to put some roofies in my drink before doing whatever he wanted and selling me off to the mafia so that he can pay off his debt to the lord and the lord can make money by putting me up for jobs, probably killing me if I tried to say no or escape his area...

The last reason my drunken brain made up seemed perfectly​ legit. I don't want to die, atleast not tonight. Even though his kisses would be worth it, I had to leave. I made my way to the back doors that I noticed  between my shots, yes I randomly notice things that are irrelevant that  are sometimes, like this, useful to me. Welcome to my world YAY! Not.

Since Mr. Stranger went out of the main entrance, and was returning in approximately 3 minutes, I quickly moved away from the sea of people to my destination, and got out of it before anyone could ask me what I was doing in the staff only area. 

Guess what? Bad idea.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Too slow? Too fast? Tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments section.

I'll update as and when I get time, and yes this book will have steamy scenes so if you don't like that stuff, stop NOW.

Thankyou for reading!~