19. Date and Death

Song: Wherever I go- One Republic

Hey what's up you guys, Yes! This is a Shane Dawson intro because I love him! Also this chapter is a 2 parter, just like his videos so enjoy!

Would you look at the Title? WHO DIED?

Who do I have to kill?

(Suddenly I have the urge to watch the 'Dumb ways to Die' video IT'S SO CATCHY!)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ALEXANDER DIMITRIOU'S POV:

I woke up with a content sigh as I felt her warmth against me. She was in my arms, I dare say a perfect fit, her lashes tickling my chest.

I tried to move my legs but soon found out I was trapped. Her legs tangled into mine and from the outside it would probably look like she's a koala bear hanging onto me- her branch. My cute little koala bear.

Her delicious lips were parted and a strand of hair tickled her nose. I pushed it away and cupped her jaw, running my thumb over her lower lip, wishing she woke up to kiss me like she does, like there's no knowing what tomorrow holds and every kiss could be our last kiss.

Little be known she did wake up and how did I know that? She licked my thumb. And then sucked on it. Opening her eyes with mirth in them.

'If she sucks your fingers,keep her she's nasty!' Brian's quote flooded into my mind.

Maybe she could she the lust in my eyes as she asked "What are you thinking?"

"I was wondering how do you comb your hair so that your horns don't show, you little devil!"

Her laughter filled the room. "I guess I am the devil, making you sin every moment we are together, traditionally speaking" She rolled away in her blanket.

"Oh please traditionally speaking we are anything but traditional" I rolled her towards me and she giggled having fun in her roll.

[A/n: Honestly this makes me want to roll in my larger than life blanket and pretend someone's hugging me]

[A/n: Side note: I don't like people touching me #ForeverAlone]

"We still have our traditional date to go on" she looked up caged in me.

"Of course, I can't wait to see you in that dress" I kissed her ear.

"And?" She gasped.

"Take it off of you later" I whispered going towards her neck.

"Nice plan! See you at breakfast" She pushed me into the bed and walked into her room as I struggled out of the blanket roll I was seemingly trapped into. How does she do this?

I can't wait to get back at her after I ask her to be mine.

ARIANA IGLESIAS' POV:

I was happy. Too happy. Too damn happy for my boss apparently.

I got two texts in the burner phone I kept on me.

Text 1: You are getting too attached. I'm arranging for your death. High command.

Text 2: I'm sorry I had to, he was there on the scene and I couldn't warn you about him. Please don't be mad at me, I'll bring ice-cream.

The first one was from my boss.