28. Nurturer and Suitor

Song: Stupid Deep by Jon Bellion

I couldn't rhyme anything with Parents and Boyfriend... Can you leave alternative Chapter Title for this one?

I'll change it to the best one I get!

🎶What if who I hoped to be was always me?
And the love I fought to feel was always free?
What if all the things I've done, yeah
Were just attempts at earning love? Yeah
'Cause the hole inside my heart is stupid deep, stupid deep🎶

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
ARIANA IGLESIAS' POV:

I feel so stupid.

How could I cry? Why did I do that? Okay I know it needed to be done....But ugh!

I'm at a war with myself.

"Arianaaaaa..!" My mom called out in a sing-song voice.

"Yes mom?" I sighed.

"Arianaaa!" My mom called again.

I shook my head and got up from my bed, she can't hear me say yes but she can hear it if I'm on my phone for too long.

"Yes mom?" I went in the kitchen.

"Ah there you are! Come on wash your hands and bring the soda we are baking!" She squealed.

"Mooooom I just want to rest in my bed under my cosy starry blanket..." I whined.

"Uh-uh that won't work on me, you have to move around or you'll turn your brain into a mush." She pushed a bowl with cocoa powder and a whip.

"Fine" I sighed. "But I get to eat the extra cream."

"Sure sure, now move your lazy bum!" She rolled her eyes but still had a smile on her face.

We were so immersed in the process of making the cake with occasional chats of our adventures that we almost didn't notice Mr. Garcia -aka- my dad.

"Hey Chip!" I charged at my dad with a hug but he knew it was coming.

"Papa! How are you?!" I asked licking the cream off my fingers.

"Ahhh hanging around, having fun, I just rang the neighbours doorbell and ran for a quick workout." He winked.

"That is not what we are teaching our child, Papa" Mom rolled her eyes.

"Actually I suggested that because papa was bored doing the usual workout..." I laughed with my dad while mom shook her head.

"So Chip anything interesting?" He smirked knowing I was bursting with the need to reveal all my crazy antics.

"I'm still suspended but I almost died so they reduced the time but I lived with a few strangers who I saw kill someone that day and I thought they were a well established but non-social mafia and their leader is a cutie, made a few friends, oh mom I think you have some competition in the Kitchen, anyways I got drugged, almost died, Oli probably filled you in on that but-" I was interrupted by a worried father.

"Wait what cutie?" He had his eyebrows scrunched.

"Of course you only hear that p-"

*Ding-dong*

I went to open the door, and stopped right in front of it. Taking a look at the image on the disoriented glasses.

I'd know that hair anywhere.

"Ariana I know you're in there!" Alexander yelled, banging the door.

"Don't keep the guest waiting dear..." My mom called out in a 'its bad manners and I didn't raise you this way' tone.