20. Date and Death Pt.2

#1 in YoungAdultReads!!! Woah!!! Thankyou guys so much for reading and voting! Really appreciate you all!!!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
ARIANA IGLESIAS' POV:

"Hey Stevie! I heard you have a crush!" I wiggled my eyebrows as I find him staring at Alana playing in the pool with Alex.

"Wha- no! Who told you that!" He looked like he was going to piss his pants.

He looked back at Alana, his cheeks flushing red making me gasp.

"You DO HAVE A CRUSH! OMG this is so exciting!" I scream loud enough to capture the sibling's attention.

Dear Steve looked like he was going to puke. When I noticed Alana's smile fell from her face.

Oh this is perfect.

"She is so lucky to have you crushing on her! Tell me, tell me is she cute? Is she young and fabulous? Do you get butterflies? Do you feel the electricity when you touch her?" I asked.

"....yes" he mumbled looking down.

Alana looked like she was fuming! And her brother mirrored her image.

Well I don't know what his problem is? Maybe it's some weird brother-sister thing.

"Tell me all about her!" I looked at Alana, "Please please please!" I hugged him.

"It's uh...not the right time.... I'll uh...see you later!" He hurried past me to his room and Alana's eyes followed him like a little puppy.

She finally looked at me and I greeted them "Oh fancy seeing you there! Did you know Stevie has a crush on someone?" I added more Oil in the fire. It worked as Alana stomped off to her room leaving me and Alex alone.

"Hey-"

"I'm going to take a bath" Alex cut me off and stomped off to the other direction.

Feeling alone and chilly outside I went in to find Steve. I had an arm grab me and drag me inside a storage room with dusty objects. I turned to find Steve there; his blue eyes deep and blonde hair contrasting to the red in his cheeks and neck.

"What the hell Ariana! What were you thinking? Alex will kill me if he found out about this! I can't let this get out now" He argued.

"Well maybe it's time you did something about this or else I'm coming clean to Alex and then you can face the consequences...Alone!" I replied smugly.

"You're insufferable!" He exclaimed.

"Is this the way to the Dragon Dungeon you promised?" I distractedly looked at a locked door.

"You are going to reduce my life span and all you can think of is dragons?" He banged his head against the door.

"If you are done being dramatic I need to get back to my boyfriend, which you'll never be until you tell your crush you like her!" I slammed the door open and ran into Mia.

"Oh! Oof hey I'm sorry I was just-" she scrambled for words.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't be banging doors everywhere haha" I apologized.

I thought I heard a loud door being shut somewhere making us both flinch, "I guess I'm not the only one eh?" We laughed although her's was more forced.

"See you!" I headed back to Alex's room.

I saw Brian in the living room laying across the sofa watching someone pawn something.

"Hey Brian I heard you got a pretty lady trapped" I smirked.

"You know you wish it was you" he laughed.