13. Intruder and Interrupter

What kind of scent do you like? #MyAttemptAtSocialInteractWithMyReaders 😂❤️
Feel free to not answer because it's not like I'm making some candles and delivering it to you xP

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ARIANA IGLESIAS'S POV:

"You'll have my back right?" I asked Feyona, ready to attack the stinking being around here somewhere.

"Yes honey, you too right?" Feyona asked, prepared for the face off.

Things had taken a drastic turn when I woke up this morning with a small headache and a few dizzy memories.

We soon found some weapons to defend ourselves. I went to look in the long drawers for pointy utensils. I opened it from one corner and I thought I heard on 'umph' but I let it slide.

I found the drawer with knifes in it and heard from Feyona that our main weapon was somewhere over here. I started throwing knife behind my back and I thought I heard a whimper while Feyona shouted to stop messing up her drawers.

Finally I found what I was looking for, red colour was painted on as if it was dipped in blood and danger signs all over the back.

The pantry door was open, which was the main concern of Feyona first thing in the morning. That and something that stinked. We decided it could be that Black and White animal who's name we don't remember hiding in the house.

We look around ready for attack as soon as- *Psssshhhhhhhhh!*
I almost emptied my rose air freshener as I smelled a hint of disgusting mix of alcohol and rotten food.

"Ow what the fuck Arri! Arrhhh it burns!" Alex screamed covering his eyes.

"OMG I'm so sorry I didn't know you were the one stinking like a pig in a alcohol puddle! We thought spoke animal broke into our house!" I threw the air freshener behind me and tried to blow cool air into his eyes.

"Ow!!!" He yelled.

I took his hands and rushed him to the sink. I titled his head to the right and turned on the water to make flow from his eye to his nose, then repeat the same for the other eye in the other direction until he calmed down. I brought his face up and checked if the eyes were too red or watery, I'd never forgive myself if I took him to the hospital and they said the damage was too high!

"Does it still hurt? Do you feel the sting? Is it better? Do you want to go to the hospital? Oh God I have to take you to the hospital! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!" I keep rambling while checking his face until his hands stop mine. He must have seen my panic as he told me to take a deep breath and said he was fine.

We were staring into each other's eyes when Alana came in with Steve.

Wait.

We were staring into each other's eyes!

That's some next level shít! Oh God this operation is getting too risky!

I remove my hands from his and walk over to help Feyona make breakfast and start a small talk with Alana while everyone else joined.

One thing I like about this house more than anything is that everyone tried to be together for the meals.

After breakfast I dragged Alana away from the crowd to her room to move onto the next step. Confrontation. On the phone. And we obviously made the excuse of Girl Talk to keep the men away.

"You have to do it!" I tried putting some sense in her mind.

"No I don't think I'll be able to talk to him without crying, and you said no crying" her face saddened.