30. Missions and Commissions

This chapter made me jealous of Ariana! What the- How?! Why? I-

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ARIANA GARCIA'S POV

Do you remember the scene from Home Alone, where everyone is running around the house cause they woke up late and it's the epitome of a mess? Or when your substitute teacher in class is a shy newbie so the whole class takes the reins from her hands?

It was like that but slightly worse seeing as we were moving every freakin' thing to our new house.

Seriously it was almost like we packed up the whole mansion and attached it to a towing truck.

Michael being the gem he is found the perfect house for us! But he refused to show it to everyone, except me of course because he knew they would all have an opinion of their own, which I thought was a great idea after the Home alone scene.

"Will I have a big closet?"

"Yes"

"The kitchen has a good storage system right?"

"Yes"

"Is there an electronic store nearby that sells originals as well as first copies?"

"Yes"

"Is Alana's college nearby?"

"Yes"

"Are there many guys?! Uh I mean people I can be friends with?"

"Ye- I don't know! I haven't been there! Come on Steve it's a place where people live! Guess!"

"Aaalright everybody excuse me- uh Zach, Alana could you- yup that's fine..." Alex squeezed into the crowd that had formed around the breakfast bar with me in the center of it.

"Okay everyone! There are cupcakes in Zach's room on a first come first serve basis and- oh they're gone!" He laughed.

"Thankyou so freakin' much!" I dragged out a long sigh and bent over backwards on the table.

If anyone came in they would think I was dead.

"You're welcome." Alex smirked, then put his arms around my lifeless body and carried me to the sofa.

Who knew being in a relationship would get you a personal chauffeur too.

"Soooo I want to ask you something..." He scratched his neck.

"Oh noooo" I dolphin dived into the cushions.

"Hey hey hey! Come on now there's no need to be excited." He rolled his eyes as he pulled me back with his arm around my waist.

He was now sitting on the corner seat with his legs up on the sofa and I was on him, my back cocooned in his chest. Do you know how comfortable that is? How godly it feels? I sighed and snuggled into him.

"What do you wanna ask now?" I asked as he played with my fingers and sniffed my hair.

"So we're moving into a new house..." He stated.

"Uh-huh" I nodded.

"And it's a good house as you and Michael describe it..."

"Uh-huh" I nodded again.

"But-"

"OHMYGoshhyoudontwanttogothere! I knew it! Damn it, don't worry I'll cancel the deposit-" I interrupted him.

"SHUT UP!" Alex yelled.

Then he sighed and rubbed his face.

"Ariana Garcia I wanted to ask you if you would've liked to move into a room with me, as girlfriend and boyfriend. But now seeing as how insecure you are I'm making you move in with me, as a punishment." He grabbed my throat with his hand and kissed me hard.