16. Crumbles and Carnivals

Song- Love Me Now

Please someone love me now like John loves his wife. They are just so cute and funny together! Oh well I guess I'll just set up a tinder account and try my luck there.

Do you think I'll find someone on Tinder? Did you find someone on Tinder? Or maybe a funny story? Comment here!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ARIANA IGLESIAS' POV:

We were back home and awkwardly parted ways to our own bedroom even though I wanted to have an action replay of what we did on the drive back, but I don't think my hoohaa could handle it. Even Alex seemed a little reluctant to let go.

I couldn't help but feel erry as if someone was watching me when we came through the doors of this mansion. The same feeling had the hair on the back of my neck stand when I left a small peck on Alex's lips and walked back to my room.

Maybe it was the soul of the man I just killed wanted to see me one last time and probably put a curse on me. Yeah I got to stop watching Supernatural at night.

Suddenly I felt a person come up behind me! Thinking it was Alex I smiled a little but what I did not expect was a hard knock on my head that made my vision go out.

Just before I lost all conscious my hand slipped in the intruder's hair to defend myself but I lost all my energy. As I was falling down I grabbed what seemed to be a boob as I heard the 'girl' say "You don't belong here! He's mine b!+&π"

~•~

I woke up feeling fluttery in my stomach and really relaxed but it was really difficult to move my limbs. Opening my eyes was somehow the impossible and all I saw was colours on my eyelids.

Wait...colours... relaxed... fluttery... WHO THE HECK DRUGGED ME?

After a few tries I successfully brought my fingers up to my mouth and tried to make myself nauseous so that some of the drug's effect would wear off. One good thing about my special training was that I now have a high tolerance to drugs.

While people won't be able to move as if in a trance, I can think properly and get small things done. Brain is so amazing.

I finally opened my eyes and I looked down to find out I'm a- a Bread? I'm a slice of Bread! What kind of drug is this!

Well shit I gotta get out before someone eats me!

I looked around to find out I was in some kind jail room with a door that I went to open and everything was moving slowly around me. The door slowly opened and a Butter knife entered followed by a Toaster grumbling some things.

I moved my bread legs diagonally walking as fast as I could go smacking the butter knife's head. The toaster tried to grab me and let me tell you it was the most horrifying moment! A toaster was walking towards me with it's arms stretched out and red light flashing on its body.

I slipped away from him and locked the door from outside, I even put some small spoons that I suppose were chairs to secure it.

I got out of the warehouse like area and ran into the needle like grass feild which was cutting me leaving little bread crumbs. Bread crumbs? Suddenly my weird brain remembered Finding Dory and blood rushed in my body making panic! Did Dory ever find her parents?! Somehow through the panic I picked up the crumbs a.k.a. I'm assuming it's my clothes and ran into the road.

Can't. Concentrate. Anymore....

I fell to the ground losing control of my limbs but I knew I had to reach atleast the sidewalk so that someone could save me. I crawled towards the road, finally understanding how Jordan Belfort felt in 'Wolf of the Wall street'.