The Final Chapter

Foxy's POV

The final dance is today. It signifies that we have become adults in the Wizarding World. I am so excited.  During a trip to Hogsmeade, I found a beautiful white dress with green jewels flowing down to the bottom, and I bought it immediately. Lily was there too and she bought a lovely brown dress that accents her eyes and her hair. Everyone has a date, James and Lily, since she finally got over it all and accepted that he's changed a bit. He's not as teasing to the people who he doesn't like. Remus and I, obviously, and Peter and his girlfriend, a Hufflepuff named Hillary, and Sirius decided to go with a group. A group that other than himself is completely composed of girls....

We all gather at the base of the grand hallway. It's great and this time there is no threat of me randomly being knocked out and my memory erased. So I say it'll be wonderful.

*

After the dance, we all head out to hang at the Black Lake. Lily and James end up making by the tree and and Peter and his girlfriend and sitting together a bit further away just talking. Sirius is already asleep by the shore and Remus and I are running around just laughing.

I think that it was just a spur of the moment thing. I had already kicked off my shoes. I would never wear this dress again. So I ran into the lake. Kicking amd splashing in the water I called for Moony to join me. I ran in deeper and deeper until I was honestly swimming and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't catch up with me. I was laughing and swiming father and farther out.

Then a hand reached out and pulled me under. I was kicking and screaming but I wouldn't let go. I looked down and saw it was a merperson. I couldn't breathe and I stopped struggling. Everything went black.

*

I looked up and saw my mother and sister. I reached up and hugged them both, knowing what had happened to me.

It wasn't long before James showed up, and Lily. Then Sirius. They told me what Peter had done. I couldn't believe it. He never did come here. Then Remus was there. We were seventeen again, living together at Hogwarts. Whenever someone we loved died they came here.  It ended being wonderful.

I get to live in all the memories that I love. They are all here. All the memories I go to. Here there are and here they will always be.

---------------------------------

Here. I'm done. The giant gap between fifth and seventh year is kinda huge, but whatever.

That's everything. The entire book is their memories.

Thank you for everything to all the people who have been there from the start and to all those who have joined over time.