Remus’ POV

So for the rest of the year we snuck kisses and such, but then came summer.

‘I have to go to America. I might not be able to come back.’ She sniffs quietly to all of us.

‘Send us an owl.’ James mutters.

‘And maybe some sweets.’ Sirius grins.

She laughs, finally smiling. ‘Maybe.’ She gives those guys hugs then Peter. They jump on the train. ‘I’ll miss you. Have a great summer.’ A big fat tear rolls down her cheek at the prospect of us never seeing each other again.

‘Hey, no crying. We will see each other again. I promise. But for now, I have a question.’

‘What?’

‘Will you be my girlfriend?’

‘Wh-ye-s-sure.’ I envelope her into a hug.

‘Stay safe.’ I murmur into her ear.

‘Don’t go crazy when you’re furry little problem comes around.’

‘That makes it sound like I have a deranged rabbit or dog.’

‘Well, technically all five of us have a giant black dog, a rat, a stag and a fox.’

‘I’ll miss you so much.’ I say giving her a small kiss before jumping on the train. It starts moving, further and further away from her, no matter how hard she tries to keep up. I give her one last wave then find the boys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will she move to america? Comment if you think she should or not. i wont write it unless i have at least 5 comments. other than that please vote and share with your friends.