Chapter one

Narrators POV *****
I'm sorry ma'am but u had a miscarriage."
"So my son died." She started to cry.
"Ma'am we never told u but u where supposed to have twins but one of the boys didn't fully develop and attached its little self to the other boy witch we had to cut off." She sighs
"As long as my baby boy is fine." The Doctor gives Karen her baby.
"Look how handsome our boy is Manuel." She smiles as she rubs her newborns soft cheeks.
"What should we name him?" Manuel asks
"What about Benito Mendes?" (True fact his parents where actually gonna call him that)
"Don't embarrass the kid Karen . What about Shawn . Shawn Mendes ." Manuel rubs Shawn's cheeks.
5 years later****
   "Hello Shawn how was school?" Karen washes the dishes.
  "Fine..." Shawn cheeks are red looked like he had been crying .
   "Shawn what's wrong ?" Karen kneels beside him. Something catches her eye though bruises and cuts on Shawn.
   "Shawn what happened!" Karen rolls his sleeves up.
  "He's been doing all of this mommy ." Shawn starts to cry.
  "Who?!" Karen grabs Shawn's cheeks.
   "Blake. He's always so mean to me and it's only me." Shawn looks down.(I used Blake because Shawn said if he could change his name he would change it to Blake).
  "Go head off to bed get some rest ill be up." Karen scoots him off to his bedroom.
  "God Manuel no one had told us about this Blake bully. " Karen flips on the bed.
   "We have to go to that school immediately in the morning.
Next morning ***
  "Now Shawn if his bully approaches u . Throw something at him or fight son be strong." Manuel closes the car door. They drive for a bit and drop Shawn off then go to the main office.
  "How may I help u?" The woman asks.
  "Yes can we talk to the principal please?" Karen asks she nods and tells them the directions to the office.
   "Aww Mr and Mrs Mendes what can I do for you two today?" He folds his hands.
  "Yes we wanted to know about this bully Blake." He looks confused .
   "Blake? And who's this Blake?" He asks .
   "That's what we wanted to ask u. Shawn has been coming home with bruises and cuts and saying that Blake is bullying him care to explain?" Karen raises her eyebrow.
  "Mrs Mendes we have been having problems with... Shawn." He breaths out.
   "Problems ? What kind of problems?" She leans in. He sighs.
  "Shawn has been hurting himself lately. And yells and argues with himself. He's always saying Blake is hurting him when there's absolutely no one there." He leans on his chair.
  "Mr Rodriguez I think u need to see this." We all follow the principal out to the playground and see Shawn on the ground hurting him self.
  "Get off me Blake !!!" He yells.
    "Shut up!" He says back to himself. Karen runs to Shawn and picks him up.
   "Shawn Shawn look at me!" She yells. Shawn opens his eyes.
  "There's nothing there sweetie." She rocks  him in her arms.
   "It hurts mom." He cries in her arms. His nose bleeding.
  "Let's go home ." She carries him to the car.
5 years later*****
   "Leave me the hell alone!!!" Shawn screams. Karen goes up to his room. To see Shawn hitting his self.
  "Shawn Shawn stop." She pins his arms.
   "Mom tell him to stop please." She holds him.
  "I can't sweetie and I'm sorry."
  "Mommy I'm tired." Aaliyah comes in the room
  "Okay go to bed Ill be right there." Karen turns back to Shawn.
  "You're okay." She kisses him and helps him in bed.
  "Good night Shawn." She smiles and closes the door.
*****
little background of Shawn not to long there will be flashbacks in these chapters so when u see this font of writing it's a flashback of Shawn .