Chapter 21

Roses POV****
I wake up the sun blinding me . I roll over expecting to hug Shawn but he isn't there. Great. I get up and go to the kitchen nope I look through the whole room he's not in here I see a note on shawns pillow wow I could have stayed in bed . I sit down and grab the letter.
Hey princess sorry couldn't be there in the morning I have to do some things hunny but I'll be back later
Love Shawn
What kind of things? I go to my bag and change into a white T and shorts I grab my sunglasses. Fuck I don't have a car I can't do anything.
"Shit!" I flop on the bed.
"Just fucking fantastic."
Shawns POV*****
I start the car. And I head over to Charlie's . He's not gonna take her away he's not saying shit. God I thought he fucking died! I put my sunglasses on and close my car door and look at the giant beautiful home. I walk up the steps and knock .
"Yeah I'll be righ- Oh hey Shawn!" He looks at me then smiles what the.
"May I come in?" He moves out the way signaling me to come in . I sit on his couch.
"So the accident what happened?" I play with my hands.
"Well I can't remember to much of it actually but the doctors told me I suffer half time amnesia meaning I could have forgotten what happened two or so what days ago." Oh thank god.
"Well sorry to hear that man." I get up and shake his hand.
"See u around bud." And I leave I sit in my car. Cameron Cameron Cameron better prepare yourself for hell buddy. I smirk thinking to myself. This is gonna be fun and bloody.
Charlie's POV *****
Holy Shit I close the door behind him. I can't believed I lived through that I can't believe I lied to Rose.
"Get me more information on Shawn." I yell to the next room.
"I'm not letting u kill rose even if it means me dying she will know."

Roses POV ****
I sit doing nothing then a phone rings . I look for it and search I move shawns shirt and I pick up the phone .
"Hello?" I ask
"Okay good ur up sorry I couldn't be there hun I have some stuff to do but I got this phone before I left it's now ur new phone and I rented a car for u it's waiting downstairs now I couldn't let my baby be bored could I?" I squeal .
"Thanks Shawn!"
"Anytime sweetie there's money too if u need it I'll be back kinda late so don't wait up." I hang the phone . And go downstairs and into the garage there's keys taped to the phone of course I click it and onto my right it beeps holy shit

 And go downstairs and into the garage there's keys taped to the phone of course I click it and onto my right it beeps holy shit

Time to expose ur ass Shawn. I get in and put in the keys and turn it on and it roars .
"I can get used to this." I grip the wheel and smirk and speed my way out and into the street. I head over to shawns house witch isn't good since my house is one house away. I park and get out paparazzi coming at me.
"Rose rose ur dating Shawn Mendes is it true fans are dying over here."
"Rose we saw ur first date at the carnival was Shawn a gentleman?"
"Look over here beautiful smile." I obeyed and smiled I let myself in the house.
"Well look who it is." Karen smiles .
"Sorry to come in here but you know dating a celebrity isn't all that easy." I laugh.
"I know Aaliyah is upstairs if u need her." I make myself upstairs and storm into her room and lock the door.
"Dude are u okay?" She asks me I nod I look up at her.
"U would not believe what I found." She holds up files I jump on her bed.
"So according to these papers my parents were constantly covering up Shawn." I look at some papers.
"A whole room filled with women dead. It's not verified to be Shawn but they said it was him since all the girls were rumored dating him."
"Oh fuck."
"Fuck indeed."
"Now did they say why he killed them?" I look up at her.
"They said Because they found out the truth and thought he was insane and threatened him to expose him and go to the police of course he couldn't have that so he killed them. Again this is a rumor people think it can or can't be true."
"Hey can u show me that book that Shawn made." She nods and pulls it under her bed .
"Here."
"The last time he wrote on it was before graduation." I see the names Taylor , C who the hell is C.
"Okay." She looks at me and hugs me.
"Be careful ." I hug her back.
"I will." I leave her room and the house and enter my car I drive back to the hotel and go up to our room. I lay on the bed what am I gonna do?
Shawn's POV ****
I drive over to Cameron's house. Don't ask how i know where he lives but I do. I get out my car and break down his door and he's in the living room he jumps up.
"Leave me alone u psycho !" He runs I throw a vase at him making him fall I get ontop of him .
"U fucking think u can rape Rose and then try to fucking kill her?!" I yell in his face
"I raped her long ago!"
"Yeah but breaking into her fucking house !? Ur gonna pay." I punch Cameron in the face.
"He's gonna come back Shawn and ur not gonna do shit." I keep punching him
"Who's fucking coming?!" He smirks I punch him so hard he falls unconscious
"SHIT!" I scream I kick Cameron I go to his kitchen and I grab rope I tie him up and throw him down the basement. I go up to his security cameras and hack them to my phone I look at the basement and see him still on the ground perfect. I close my phone and close the broken door. Time for fun
Cameron's POV ***
Earlier *****
I grab my phone and sit on the couch .
"Hey Cameron ! What's up?"
"I need u to come down we need to take care of business."
"Okay what kind."
"It's with ur Ex she's ruining everything and her stupid ass boyfriend ."
"Oh that lovely little slut. Of course"
"U think we can do it?"
"Of course id love to play with her again."
"Thanks glinsky see you soon."
"Anytime Cameron."
***********
HOLY MENDES SHAWN WON THE AWARD AT THE AMAS IM SO DARN PROUD OMG btw I liked how I ended this lol this ones for u shawnreaction btw ur story is AMAZAYNNNNNNNNNNNN