Chapter 20

Roses POV ****
Shawn's acting different I go in Shawn's room and put on my dress and grab my stuff .
"Ready?" He asks i nod my head he grabs a shirt and puts it on along with some shoes we go in his car . We don't talk witch leaves us with an awkward silence he puts his hand on my bare leg and he travels up I breathe heavily damn what's gotten in him. We arrived at my house and my parents and brother are outside barbecueing.We get out and head towards them harry starts laughing to himself and I look at him.
"So how'd u sleep harry?" I ask
"Oh just fine I can see u did too ." He laughs a bit. I arch my eyebrows my parents laugh awkwardly. What was he talking about.
"So Shawn son." My dad looks at Shawn.
"Yes sir?" Shawn stands straight and I can see he's holding his breath.
"U did obey me right?" Shawn nods. Harry whispers something to my mom she looks at me and laughs a bit and I can hear her curse .
"So I- oh my fucking god!" My dad throws the spatula.
"IN THE MOTHER OF GOD IS THAT A HICKEY ON MY DAUGHTERS NECK MENDES?" Hickey what is he- oh ma holy shit...
he kisses my neck probably leaving hickeys witch I need to cover
   Fuck....
  "What are u-" shawn looks at my neck.
    "Shit." My dad starts running after Shawn and they run Shawn goes behind the table my dad throws a plate at Shawn.
    "DAD!"
     "RICHARD"
     "WHERES MY PHONE." Me and my mom look at harry .  
   "What? It's hilarious." I run towards my dad.
    "Stop!" He continues and Shawn starts running again my dad legit tackles him and I hear shawn groan.
     "SHAWN!" I run being careful with the little hill. I just see my dad grabbing Shawn by the collar of his shirt shaking him and punching him
   "Dad stop!" I yank him off. He stands up and slaps me everyone stops.
    "Ur so stupid! How can u just go and lose ur virginity like a slut? U stupid cunt!" I feel tears in my eyes I look at my dad and slap him across the face.
    "Fuck u!" I help Shawn up
    "Get in the car." I whisper I pass my dad kiss my mom and harry storm in my room get a big bag and stuff clothes in there and all my supplies.
  "Rosemary Elizabeth Dawson u are not leaving this house!" My dad storms in.
    "Oh yes I am!" I throw my money in my bag .   
    "Then give me ur phone I payed for it!" I get my phone out.
   "Oh this?!" He nods and gets his hand out I throw the phone at my wall breaking it. My dad grabs my panda that Shawn won me for our first date.
    "U give me that!" I yell tears forming in my eyes.
   "Oh this!" My mom and Harry are at my door.
    "Richard don't do it u know how much that means to her." My mom crosses her arms.
    "To bad!" And he rips the panda in half I scream and fall on the floor in tears .
    "I FUCKING HATE U!" I grab the panda go to the restroom grab my supplies and zip the bag up and run downstairs and out the door.
    "If u leave this house ur not coming back!" My dad yells I get in the car with Shawn and lock the doors. My dad comes to the car yelling.
   "Are u-"
   "drive ."  Shawn doesn't do anything.
    "Shawn fucking drive!" I yell then he steps on the gas pedal. I put my bag in the backseat and look at the ripped panda and I start crying I punch the header of the jeep making my knuckles hurt but I keep punching.
   "Rose." I don't stop
    "Rose rose ROSE!" Shawn grabs my arms
    "Stop." I start crying I didn't even know we parked.
    "Look u made yourself bleed darling." I yank my hands away.
   "I dont care." I wipe my eyes my hands stinging I grab the panda and hug what's left of it.
   "Is that-"
   "The panda u won me... yeah it was it meant so much to me and he knew it and he fucking ripped it." I sniffle staining the white cloth with  blood.
    "Hunny." Shawn grabs my head and hugs me.
   "Its okay baby." I stop thinking of myself and pull away and look at Shawn seeing he has a black eye his nose is bleeding and he has a cut in his lip. Tears slip out of my eyes.
   "Oh my god.." I wipe the blood off his lip
   "It's fine." He gives me a weak smile.
    "Come on." He gets out of the car and helps me out we go in this luxury hotel and he orders us a beautiful sweet. We take the elevator up and it's honestly breath taking. I take Shawn to the bathroom and look for a first aid  I finally find it and clean up Shawn's blood .
"Ow." He stick out his lip I laugh.
"Well I'm sorry ." I get a wet washcloth and put it on Shawn's eye. The selling goes down now it's just pink. I kiss his fore head.
"U know u have a cut on ur cheek." I arch my eyebrows at Shawn. He moves out the way and I see myself in the mirror.
"Omg." I have a cut thats bleeding on my cheek bone.
"Fucker." Shawn wipes the blood off and kisses my lips . He pulls away slowly .
"Ouch....." I smile
"Did I hurt u?" He nods I laugh he gets out and I use the bathroom I get out and Shawn is shirtless I see his back.
"Oh my god." I put my hand over my mouth I walk towards Shawn I touch his back he arched his back.
"Owwwwww." He looks at me smiling but then sees my worried face.
"Oh... yeah u kinda did that last night ." He kinda laughs.
"There's red scratches all over ur back Shawn!" I start to kinda panic .
"Hey hey it's okay." He picks up my chin.
"It's shows me the kinky side of u." He kisses my forehead. We fall on the fucking comfortable ass bed and get in the sheets and fall asleep.
********
Sad to say this is coming to an end well kinda i dont know i have so many ideas for the ending lmao