Chaper 23

Roses POV
     And I head to mrs Wanders
      I drive there not to far not evening caring where Shawn is right now . I head into her office not caring to sign in.
    "Mrs Wanders I'm Shawn's  girlfriend ." With that she gulps and takes off her glasses slowly .
   "I've expected you." She signals me to sit. I obey and sit down.
     "U know about Blake ?" I put my keys in my bag.
    "Wish I didn't ." I sigh.
     "Tell me everything "
    "I don't have time sweetie. I know u came cause ur confused. He's not home because he's killing someone who's hurt u. Let me give u an example Taylor , Charlie , Cameron ." She crosses her arms oh my god.
    "That's where he is right now ."
    "How do I-"
    "Blakes plan was successful. He got Shawn crazy enough to let Blake in. Shawn is honestly a sweet kid . It's just Blake ." Oh my god
    "U we're gonna ask me how do u stop it or get rid of Blake."
    "Yes!"
   "For u to die." I stay silent
    "Blake weather he likes it or not he loves u. And when he sees what he's done he will go away."
   "Any other way?"
   "Magic but there's no such thing." My heart sinks.
    "Sweetie do what ur heart desires. We dont have much time." She holds my hand.
    "Save his life." And like that I leave Cameron what the fuck have u gotten yourself into. I start my car and wait at the light witch is red on my side I see that car. It looks so similar I look at it. My dream.... no it's not possible. The car heads towards me.
   "Shit!" And runs into my side making my car swerve. I look up seeing people running that damn car again Jacks car. I try starting my car it won't start and it comes at full speed towards me.
    "Not today bitch." And I speed the car and speed the light escaping that horrible to be future . I speed to Cameron house it starts to get dark jesus what time did I get up? I reach to his house and as I expect I see shawns jeeps I put a gun in my back pocket and run into the house and break the door open seeing Cameron in a chair and Shawn cutting him.
    "Stop!" I tackle Shawn on the ground and get up quick and untie Cameron and help him up.
   "Rose ?! Baby what are u doing." He tried to calm down.
   "Taking people's lives isn't right ! U letting Blake in wasnt right." There's silence and he Coldly laughs. I whisper to Cameron to run he obeys .
    "They always find out." Shawn comes towards me with a knife .
    "Shawn think about this." He swings missing me.
    "I tried! I fucking tried!" He tackles me on the ground . I get up but he grabs my leg and drags me towards him.
    "This isn't Shawn !"
     "Oh it's me baby . I'm just fucking crazy." He kisses my neck and slams the knife so close to me . I kick him off he grabs my shirt ripping it exposing my black bra.
   "I could kill u and just fuck u after wards ." He laughs his wet messy hair in his face. He throws the knife making it land in my leg I fall back wards he comes ontop of me and digs the knife deeper. I scream my lungs off. I kick his jaw. And get up Charlie gets in with a gun.
    "Charlie." I smile shawn gets up
   "Oh what did u fuck him behind my back too?" He laughs Charlie comes next to me.
     "Ur such a fucking slut the school was right about u."
    "Don't listen to him u know that's not Shawn." Charlie whispers to me I nod.
   "Whispering are we?" Shawn kicks Charlie gun and knocks Charlie out with the back of it . I kick it out of his hand in unable reach. I start to cry as I pull out my own gun and point it at Shawn he stands up straight looking at me smirking.
    "U don't have the guts." I shoot at the wall next to Shawn and reload it.
   "Try me." I look at him tears still falling down my face. He looks at me my tears and my wound something snaps.
   "Oh my god." He falls to the ground.
     "GET OUT!" He screams his back deforming . My mouth drops open he screams and gets himself up
    "It's all ur fucking fault ."he slams himself into the wall. And he keeps doing that until something pushes him to the ground and he justs scream and a bright light with force happens knocking me out of my feet i fall to the ground my ears ringing I grab my gun and oh my god I see I can't believe it but I see two Shawn's. Their ontop of each other fighting . I scramble to my feet my hearing now working I point my gun.
   "Shawn?" They both Get up I see Blake and Shawn. Blake grabs Shawn and throws him to the ground and they wrestle.
   "Stop!" They both get up oh fuck he changed his eyes his posture his everything their identical .
    "Hunny it's me i know this is all crazy and I swear I'll explain." He comes towards me tears slip outta my eyes.
    "Don't listen to that psycho ! I know sweetie I've put u through shit but believe me u know me."
    "He's a killer Rose!"
    "I'm not shut up!"
    "Stop!" They look at me
    "Tell me something only Shawn would know about me." I sniffle.
  "U where abused by everyone guys and at school and I was trying to protect u and I failed it got out of hand he took over and everything went wrong." The left one points at the right one
   "Bullshit! Hunny Rose I gave u that panda roses my love I waited for u when u where ready I helped ur hands I was their for u even if harry was there." I lower my gun
   "Shawn." He hugs me I hug him and I point my gun to the other one he looks broken and terrified.
    "I love u so much I'm sorry he had to put u through hell." I back away from "Shawn"
    "But my Shawn would never curse in a sentence and would never brag about the thing he got me and disrespect my brother ." I point the gun at Blake and shoot his leg making him fall to the ground . I start crying as Shawn comes from behind me and throws the gun I hug Shawn.
   "It's okay hun I'm so so so sorry." He hugs me tightly . And kisses me all over my face blakes eyes turn back to green . And Charlie gets up and sees us he goes over to Blake and kicks him in the face and walks over to us .
    "Glad to have u back man." And hugs all of us and just as the beautiful sound of sirens come i see Cameron . We walk out and get in the ambulance I tell everything to the officer so Cameron is going to jail and Blake is going to a mental hospital and getting therapy and hopefully will get out . My parents find us and hug us all even my dad.'  
    "Hun I'm so sorry." My dad hugs me.
     "It's okay." I hug him. Harry looks like he's been crying.
   "Why do u always have crazy boyfriends ." He says in his British accent I laugh and hug him and hug my mom. I hug Shawn .
    "I feel so bad for ur leg." He rubs his head.
    "It's okay Shawn." I kiss him we walk a bit to the front of the house .
   "Something feels off." I arch my eyebrows.
    "It's okay everything is fine." Shawn smiles . I smile I'm in front  Of shawn . I hear a gunshot. Shawn smiles disappears mine does too I look down my stomach starts bleeding I turn around and jack has a gun and smirks and waves at me
        "Jacks back." and shots me again I see shawns mouth open I fall on the ground I see harry tackle jack Shawn holds me in his arms my body feels numb I can't hear anything he's crying and has blood all over his hands .
     "I love you." I smile he's crying as he hold my hand my hearing comes back.
    "Baby please don't do this don't let go on me." He carries me on the ambulance and holds my hands .
    "Stay with me ." He holds my hands as the people are yelling but all I hear is Shawn I close my eyes and once I open them I see the hospital lights above me . Shawn is running with me holding my hand . My vision gets blurry.
    "Come on we're losing her!!!!!" I hear doctors yell.
    "Baby dont please." Tears fall I wipe them off and he holds my hand up to his cheek.
   "Sir u need to leave we need to get her to the operation room." I hold on to shawns hand his ring hurting me . They pull us away leaving our hands. I breathe one last time and I stop.

********I HATE MYSELF I AM SO SORRY I DID THIS TO U GUYS  IM TRULEY DEEPLY SORRY OMFGFGG shawnreaction I AMSO SORRY HUNNY BTW UR SCHOOL CAN CHOKE ON A MUFFIN FOR HAVING EXAMS KN UR BDAY MAKESURE U MAKE UR OWN COMMENTS SO I CAN SEE WHERE U DID IT I...

********
I HATE MYSELF I AM SO SORRY I DID THIS TO U GUYS  IM TRULEY DEEPLY SORRY OMFGFGG shawnreaction I AMSO SORRY HUNNY BTW UR SCHOOL CAN CHOKE ON A MUFFIN FOR HAVING EXAMS KN UR BDAY MAKESURE U MAKE UR OWN COMMENTS SO I CAN SEE WHERE U DID IT ITS WHERE U HOld ON THE WORD THANKS BAE