Chapter two

Rose's POV *****
I am up and ready for hell oops I mean school. Now a little background of me I am 17 I'm a bad girlish hard to get but sensitive. I go to Pickering High school . I have brown hair and hazel eyes and freckles and now back to my day.
I put on my black crop top with my black ripped jeans and black converse. I grab my phone and book bag. I look around and see that mom already left for work . I grab a muffin and leave the house . It was a cloudy day kinda cold .
"Hey hot stuff." I look to my right and see the fuck boys .
Cameron Dallas
Taylor caniff
Aaron carpenter
And Nash Grier
"Need a ride?" Nash asks looking up and down .
"Id rather choke on a tomato then to get in the car with u idiots." Btw I hate tomatoes.
"Come on and stop being such a bitch and get in." Taylor rolls his eyes.
I put my middle finger in the air and put some gum in my mouth. I feel a strong arm wrap around my waist and another hand covered my mouth. He puts me in the car with the fuckboys.
"Great." I roll my eyes.
"Come on babe it's not that bad ." Taylor puts his arm around me. Taylors other hand goes inside the strings on my ripped pants.
"Get ur filthy hands off me!"I push his hand off.
"Come on i know u like it."Taylor keeps putting his hand on my thigh I punch him in the nose.
"You bitch!!!!" He punches me making me fall on jack g.
"Now Taylor that's no way to treat a lady ." Cameron smirks.
"I think that bitch broke my nose.." his hand is filled with blood. Jack g pulls my hair making my head lay on his lap he smirks down at me . I wipe the blood off my mouth.
"And if anyone wants to try what Taylor did they'll end up with a broken nose!"
"It's worth it." They all day I roll my eyes. I sit back up. The ride was quiet besides the guys arguing about whose arm goes on me. We finally get to school and I speed out the car. And see my two best friends Kathy and Christian btw he's gay.
  "You rode with the fuckboys? AND WHY ARE U BLEEDING???" They both ask the same time. Taylor comes out all bloody cam takes him to the nurse I smile and look back to them.
   "Did u do that?" They both point and say it at the same time.
   "Yup besides they kidnapped me and forced me to go inside Taylor was getting a little touchy I punched his nose and he punched me."
   "That asshole!" They both say at the same time again.
   "It's fine ." I shrug.
   "Anyways guess what honey." Christian squeals.
"Here we go ." Kathy rolls her eyes.
  "What?" I laugh.
  "We have a new student and he hella cute I wonder if he's gay?" Christian wonders.
   "Christian!" I laugh.
  "What a guys gotta try ." He shrugs.
  "Now let's get to class whores." Christian fake hair flips.
  "Well at least ur makeup is popping."
  "I know finally something natural ." Kathy laughs. We all walk towards our first class.
   "Well welcome to the gates of hell part one ." Christian get infront of the door and stretches  his arms like he presenting it.
   "Dear god." I roll my eyes. We all enter .
  "Erm we have assigned seats so I need y'all to stand up." Mrs Rodriguez states.
   "Fuck Me Jensen." I whine.
  "Really 13 reasons why quote?" Kathy laughs.
  "Seemed reasonable at the time Jenson totally gonna use Jensen the whole day ." We all laugh.
  "Now that I have everyone here I'll start calling names to sit down." Fuck we have to sit in pairs.
   "Christian and Aaron."
   "Well at least he's an okay fuckboy wish me luck whores."
  "Wishing luck." Me and Kathy salute.
   "Kathy and Cameron."
  "Fuck me." Kathy whines.
  "That's what I'm trying to do." Cameron goes behind her and then goes to there seat.
  "At least it's not Taylor." She nods. The rest get called.
  "Okay now its Nash and Ros- actually we have a new student that has arrived come in." She yells.
  A tall guy comes in with brown curly hair okay I need to fucking touch that hair has chocolate eyes and such a beautiful smile holy SHIt no we are not falling for fuckboy right now maybe he's different. No rose all guys are the same especially since....
  "His name is Shawn Mendes and is a viner." Jesus his name is even to die for.
  "Now the seats are gonna be Shawn and rose then Nash and Camila ." (Lol not cabello)
  "FUCKInG sha-"
  "What was that Grier?"
  "Nothing!" He takes his seat and me and Shawn take ours. I open my notes and start writing some .
   "Hi I'm Shawn." Damn ur voice sounds like a fucking angel.
   "So I've heard. My name is Rose." I smirk .
  "Beautiful name but not for a sarcastic person." He raises his eyebrow.
  "Smelled a fuckboy from a mile away witch is now u." His face softens and now seems confused.
  "Sorry didn't catch ur name what was it?"
   "Seriously u just never mind its rose."
  "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He smiles. I roll my eyes this kid must have problems or something.
   "Leave her alone she doesn't need to be in this." I hear him murmur
  "Shut up Shawn I'm apart of this too." That voice seemed more harsh more fuckboy I seem.
  "Are u okay?" I touch his shoulder he looks at me his eyes now a light hazel .
  "Yeah I'm fine." He wipes my hand off his shoulder. I just shrug and write down more notes .
   "Psst." I look up and look at Shawn. Hes looking at the board I look around more and see Christian holding up a heart.
   "Fuck u." I mouth. He fake cries. I laugh and go back to my notes. I feel someone touch me. I look around I don't see anyone then it happened again I look at Shawn.
  "Knock it off." He looks at me with a smirk
  "It isn't me love." He has an evilish grin .
   "Oh really ." I glare at him. I look at my notes I feel it again and quickly grab the hand and looks towards him. We look into each others eyes and Shawn's hand on my cheek. Something about those eyes scare me. Then they turn back to soft .
  "I'm ... uh I'm sorry." Shawn pulls back awkwardly .
  "Shawn is there something wrong?"
  "U wouldn't understand." He looks away. I just shrug the bell rings and I grab my bag and head out to my locker. I open it and see Shawn is next to mine.
  "By the way back in class can we pretend nothing happened and start new?" He puts his hand behind his neck awkwardly.
  "Sure."
  "I'm Shawn." He holds out his hand.
  "I'm rose ." I shake his hand.
   "Nice to meet u rose." He smiles. It's so weird is like he's two different people. I laugh to myself.
  "Umm can u lead me to any of these classes." He shows me his schedule.
  "It's ur lucky day pretty boy u have all of these classes with me." I smirk he starts to blush.
  "But right now it's break so come on u can sit with me. I grab his hand and I walk him to the cafeteria and we sit down with my squad.
  "Well hello there pretty boy." Christian gives him heart eyes.
"Christian stop it." I laugh.
  "Anyways Shawn that over there is Christian he's gay."
  "Wow rose way to put it out there."
  "Oh shut it. And that lovely thing over there is Kathy ."
  "Nice to meet u all." Shawn smiles Kathy gets up.
   "U seem like a really nice boy and I see ur gonna join the group now." Kathy grabs him by the calur of his shirt witch makes him To bend down.
  "If u ever hurt her heart I will track ur pretty face down to the ends of this earth and will break ur face and make ur life a living hell got it?" He shakes his head fast. She let's go of him.
  "Now welcome to the group." She smiles.
  "Wow Kathy way to scare the child." I forgot Shawn was still holding my hand. We both let go really quick. And we sit down.
  "Now hate me all u want but I took a picture!" Christian shows me a pic of me and Shawn where I caught him poking me and his hand on my cheek.
  "Christian dude Come on." Shawn laughs.
   "Someones talking." Kathy smiles.
   "Delete that right now !" I go on the table and try to grab his phone
  "Sorry already posted it."
  "Dude!" Me and Shawn both say.
  "Mendes army is gonna kill me."
  "A who now?" Me Christian and Kathy say.
  "Okay I'm a singer and I'm famous and my fans are called the Mendes army."
  "What! How come I haven't seen ur angel face before what the fuck I should have been fangirling about u ages ago!" Christian Pouts.
  "U mean this is u!" Kathy shows us a picture of Shawn .