Chapter 29

I wake up I sit up yawning and stretch I see woods and a road and darkness. Blake pulls over
"Sleep well?" A voice asks buts its not Blake's I look forward it was carter he smirks at me.
"Don't worry Blake's taking a piss. Meaning it's just u and me. " His hand on my thigh I shift uncontrollably. Carter comes with me and is now sitting next to me my body closest to the car door as my face touches the window. I feel his hand go up my shirt . His cold hand touches my warm skin making me shiver. Then suddenly my bra feels lose and my shirt is yanked off me my eyes widen and I cross my arms trying to hid my breast I face carter and put my legs in between us. In only in my jeans and converse.
"So smooth."his hand goes down my arm.
"What the fuck carter!" Blake opens the car door gets in and shuts it close and looks back at us.
"What can I get a little fun?" Carter rolls his eyes.
"Doesn't she look hot without her bra and shirt on?" Carter adds blakes opens his mouth but shuts it and continues to drive. Carter won't stop touching my bare skin he tries to peel off my arms to reveal cleavage but I hold on tight.
"God Ur stubborn!" Carter groans before I know it a huge pain is at my thigh I scream and my hands immediately go there and blood drip down indicating Carter stabbed my thigh he grab both my hands grabs his belt and ties them behind my back. Tears stream down my face as he feels my chest and tugs my hair back he unbuttoned and unzips my jeans my black laced underwear in view his hands goes closer and closer I scream and yell he starts to get annoyed I see blakes hand clench the steering wheel . Carter grabs his bandanna and shoves it in my mouth. His hands slide inside my underwear as I look away and shut my eyes tight not enjoying what he is doing to me he goes faster and adds more fingers as tears start to slip down my face .
"Ur wet for daddy aren't u?" He smirks at Blake in the rear view mirror as he whispers in my ear.
"Don't come yet." He lays me down takes my jean and underwear off but still leaves my shoes on he spreads my legs apart and I start crying even more only my muffles can be heard. He continues what he was doing but more faster I see his head getting closer to me my eyes wide and I try to kick him off but he grab hold of my legs and spread them apart as his tongue enters me. I scream but only a muffles came out. He continues his so called pleasure. And continues with his hands too I can feel my climax wanting to come I arch my neck back not wanting to enjoy any of this. But even I couldnt as moans escaped my lips. He continues until I feel wetness oh god not that I mentally slap and beat myself.
"Such a good dirty girl." Carter climbs ontop of me as he kisses my neck and sits back down.
"Ha did u see that Blake? I made her squir-" I try to block that word not wanting to hear it. I sit there naked and vulnerable. Trying to block out their conversation.
    "Ha dude u couldn't even make her do that. Guess I'm just better than you." Blake slams on the breaks making my face hit the passenger seat. And carter jolt forward.
   "Would . You . Shut. The. Fuck. Up?" He turns his head slowly at carter .
  "Whatever." He slumps back down on his seat.
   "And leave her alone." Blake states as he continues to drive.
   "Not yet buddy not until I fuck her brains out!" He starts laughing Blake's jaw tightens
    "So how much longer?" Carter asks breaking the silence as his cold hands lays on my bare leg.
   "30 hours 70 minutes and 56 seconds." Blakes says as he continues to look at the dark road Carter groans. And looks at me I shift away from him tears still falling down my cheeks. Blake pulls over at a motel
    "Ima Get is a room u two actually Carter can u rent us a room?" Carters smirk fades away
   "What?! Why me?!" Carter yells
   "Cause I don't trust u now move!" Blake yells carter rolls his eyes and goes to the main office Blake opens my car door I try to move away from him.
   "Come here." He grabs my legs closer to him he slips on my underwear. And takes off the belt and hooks on my bra I take the bandanna out of my mouth kick Blake in the balls and punch his face as I start running towards the main office crying. I start banging on the windows and doors crying the man sees me and looks at carter. Carter sighs and punches the man.
    "No!!" I yell I open the door and go to a room trying to find a phone. I see one but carter grabs me and throws me on the floor and yanks the phone off the wall breaking it.
    "God damn you!" Carter yells at me. Blake comes in and shoots the man with no hesitation.
   "U stupid bitch." Blake shakes his head he's grabs all the cameras and disables all the footage . He grabs my hair and drags me I scream and cry kicking my legs as he drags me into the room where there is two beds he lets go of my hair I back up into the corner and hug my myself as carter locks the door.
   "Guess we'll sleep here tonight tomorrow carter me and you gotta take turn and get as far as we can." Carter nods as Blake's takes his shirt off and pants Carter does the same.
    "Come one babe ur sleeping with me tonig-" Blake's hands goes on carters chert stopping from coming any closer to me.
    "Leave her alone if she wants to sleep there let her sleep there." Carter opens his mouth to say something but then closes it as he goes back to bed Blake turns the lights off and they are both in bed . I cried myself until my eyes felt droopy and I knew I was falling asleep.
     Blake's POV ***
   Shes was doing something to me something she already did before. I sigh I hated Carter at this point how dare he touch and finger my god damn property and even made her pleasured. I toss and turn in my bed
   "I can't sleep!" I say I'm my head
      How do u think she feels?
I open my eyes and look at Rose who's sleeping in the corner hugging herself for warmth as tears slide down her cheeks my heart aches. I sigh I get out of bed and carry her to my bed I lay her down as I see her starting to get warm. I slide in next to her and wrap my arm around her . Her body relaxes as she lets out a deep breathe her fingers intertwine with mine I smile