Chapter 30

Blake's POV ***
  I smile
   This is probably what Shawn feels like around her. Maybe that's why I want her. A frown appears on my face maybe that's why she's doing what's she's doin right now she thinks I'm Shawn she doesn't see me as me she sees me as Shawn. I get frustrated but she turns her body around and hugs mine.
    "Blake..." my eyes nearly jump out of their sockets there's no.. way I pick up my head
    "What did u say baby?" I ask she's probably gonna think I'm shawn ugh .
     "Shawn...?" I shake my head useless.
    "Go back to sleep hun." Her grip tightens on me.
   "Don't Go dont Leave me here with the monsters." Silence. I'm a... monster and I know it
   "Go back to sleep hun." I kiss her forehead as her body relaxes again.
Well of course ur a monster Blake seriously?! I mean killing her ex's ripping their intestines and killing her maid and almost her dog the fuck do u expect dude? Oh did I mention raping her not once but twice? Then changing her ripping her away from her love then letting ur so called friend "pleasure " her. Uh yeah Blake I'm pretty sure ur a monster.
     I shut my eyes tightly.
   "And I'm fucking proud of it." I mumble as I fall into the darkness letting my eyes rest.
———————————-

    "She's hasn't said anything." Carter looks at Rose then looks at me I stare at the road
    "That's good. After what she tried to do last night I don't care weather she speaks or not and u shouldn't either." I glare at Carter he rolls his eyes at me I look in the rear view mirror and look at Rose she crosses her arms still in her undergarments she just stares out into the woods to bad it won't stay like this forever i know she will try to escape again I sigh . It's freaking 9:30 am I hear not only my stomach rumble but along with roses and she chooses to ignore it. I furrow my eyebrows I see  a Carlos JR on the next exit I bite my lip and get off that exit her facial expression doesn't change we get closer to the fast food I stop at the parking.
    "Rose what would u like?" She doesn't say anything
   "Rose ." I say trying to hold my temper
   "I'm not hungry ." Is all she says before her stomach grumbles again .
   "If she's not hungry she's not hungry later on she can eat this dic-" I slap carter in the throat making him cough. I open the trunk then get out of the car and grab Rose she doesn't even try to fight back I grab her and shove her in the trunk and shut it I get back in the car and turn the camera in the trunk on I see her hold her stomach as tears slide down her face.
     "Please please just let this be over with I beg u god." She rolls up into a ball and cries I turn it off no wanting to see it anymore . I see a bulge in Carters pants
    "Are u fucking kidding me dude!" I yell
    "What I'm turned on she's fucking hot her begging for mercy? Mhmm hell Yeah I can picture my hands around her neck as I fuck her and her saying that he'll yeah." Carter bites his lip. I look at him in disgust.
   "What? I've fucked a mental girl before If u want me to make u feel better I killed her too supposedly." He shrugs I enter the driveway and order food I try using Shawn's knowledge in knowing what she would like I get an idea and get a shake along with it. I get back on the road and stop I get out of the car and go to the trunk and open it her sobs I can still hear. I get her out and shove her back in the car before I get myself back in there as well I grave her a hoodie and shorts hen shut the trunk I open her door and grab her legs and slide the shorts on and throw her the hoodie witch she obeys as she puts that in as well. I get inside the car and hand her the food and take a bite outta my hamburger. I continue eating enjoying the food I look back at her food in my mouth she hasn't touch anything.
    "Why aren't U eating?" I ask as I open my mouth
    "I told u I wasn't hungry." She says then her stomach grumbles as she holds it in pain
   "Wanna come suck on this dick then?" I punch carters shoulder
   "Ow." She doesn't say anything.
    "Okay this is bullshit." I open my door and open hers and close it.
   "Carter ur turn to drive go!" He switches and starts to drive .
    "Rose hunny u gotta eat." I grab her face she looks weak
   "I'm not hung-"
   "Yes u are stop lying to me!" I grab the burger and open her mouth and make her take a bite of it she starts coughing.
   "I fucking swallow it rose! Or I swear to god I'll break ur arm!" She swallows it
    "Now u eat." I hand her the burger and she begins to eat everything I sigh in relief god do I always gotta use force? I shake my head she's done eating and looks to have a bit more energy. I grab her face and wipe a crumb off her lip I get closer to her face and kiss her lips her soft lips and she kisses back I smile in between the kiss her hand on my cheek but she pulls away quickly and shakes her head.
    "Stupid stupid stupid!" She mumbles to herself I'm left in confusion then it hit me she thought I was shawn . My clench my fist and grab her by the collar of her hoodie
    "Do I fuckjng look like Shawn to u?!" I scream in her face she looks at me.
    "U are twins so u tell me." She says I slap her across the face letting her go making her head hit the car door handle she hold her head in pain as she sits up.
    "Fuck u..." She whispers
   "What'd you say?" I said through my gritted teeth.
    "I said fuck u!"
     "Gladly." I grab her by the hair and I move to the middle I sit Her on my lap and bend her over and grab carters belt and tie her hands and slid down her shorts and underwear.
————————-
     I button up my shirt as I take the steering wheel.
    "Guys were fucking loud." Carter rolls his eyes I see the markings of the belt on her wrists  she lays down tears stain her cheeks I arch my eyebrows feeling sympathy. I shake my head
    "How long have we been driving?" I ask passing a few motels.
    "Well we got on the road at 9:30 Am is now 1:30 am so u tell me."
"Well we only have 19 hours till we get there. Think we can do it tomorrow ?" I ask carter
"Hmm i dont know dude." I stop along the road
"We're sleeping in here tonight." I close my eyes as I hear Carter grunt I smile I open my eyes and look back at Rose I sigh .
"Rose I'm sorry I didn't mean to be that rough."
"If ur really sorry what about all the other times..." she said quietly
"And if u loved me u wouldn't have done any of this.." I stare at her as her eyes shut.
"Rose.. I do love u." I look up opening the sunroof and look at the stars.
And I am sorry