Chapter 19

Roses POV*****
He lifts my dress and slips his hand in my underwear. And he messages me there I arch my neck and he kisses my neck probably leaving hickeys witch I need to cover and he starts kissing me. I try to hold my moans in.
"Come on let me hear u hun." He whispers in my ear and enters a finger in I gasp and close my eyes. And he slowly pumps
"Come on hunny let me hear u moan." I open my eyes and look at him. His eyes with hunger and shit that my Shawn Daddy Shawn. He puts another finger in.
"Oh my god." I grab his hand.
"Let me hear u moan my name hunny." He kisses my lips and continues down there. I start moaning I couldn't hold it in anymore.
"That's a good girl ." He continues to go faster.
"Fuck!" He kisses me roughly and takes my dress off and his shirt and pants he puts a condom on. And slowly enters me.
"O-oh my g-god." He fully enters me. I can hear him curse under his breath. And starts to move I grip the sheets as he fastness his pace.
"Shit!" I grip on his back digging my nails in his skin.
"God Shawn ." I can see him smirk. He comes to my ear.
"I love when u moan my name hunny." And he goes faster making me moan louder. I can feel myself start to reach my climax.
"I-I'm close." I whisper. He stops and turns me over and I get on my knees . He then enters me again. I mumble and he pulls my hair as he goes in and out.
"Fuck Shawn !" I scream. As his pace is fast.
"I'm close" we both say and he goes a few more and then let ourselves go. He flops next to me our breaths uneven.
"Fuck." I move the hair outta my face . I flip to my side and cuddle next to Shawn as he plays with my hair.
"Ur dad is gonna kill me." I laugh.
"I used the condom on u witch he specifically told me not to." I look up at him and I can see he's a bit scared.
"Oh my god." I laugh and kiss his red lips. I run my fingers up and down his chest and notice a tattoo on his arm.
"Why haven't I seen this?" I grab his arm.
"I try to hide it sometimes." He shrugs. I trace it with my finger.
"It's beautiful." I smile.
"The middle is my parents saying i love u and that's the CN tower then a forest." He smiles I look up at him.
"I love it."We rub noses.
"We'll get one together I promise ." I smile. I can feel my self fall asleep .

I wake up sweat all over my body. The room pitch black. I reach over to Shawn but he's not there.
"Shawn?" I whisper complete silence.
"Shawn!" I scream tears start to fall I see him appear I jump out of bed in my undergarments and hug him.
"Shawn.." I cry and hug him tightly I look up at him. He looks down at me evilly .
"Sweet sweet Rose." I arch my eyebrows my eyes move to the mirror behind him ... I see Shawn yelling banging on the glass. One word crosses my mind Blake. Shawn continues to scream and tears slip out of my eyes. Sha-I mean Blake wipes my tears away and kisses my lips.
"Ur mine Rose." I then see the knife in the mirror.
"But if I can't have u." I let go of him.
"No one can." He stabs me in the stomach. I drop to the ground blood flowing to my mouth . He grabs me by the hair and drags me to this room I scream with all the energy I have left he takes the knife out and throws me in the room . I scream when I see bunch of dead women I raise my hand blood all over me.
"He couldn't save u hunny." Blake grabs Shawn by the hair puts the knife to his neck.
"And I'll make sure of that ." And he slits his neck open. I scream tears falling
"Rose!"
"Rose!"
"ROSE!" My eyes open slowly seeing the celling and the sunlight pours in. Then I gasp for air.
"Hunny baby look at me." I turn to face Shawn worried plastered on his face . Tears still fall and I hug Shawn tightly and cry hysterically.
"Hunny its okay I'm here." He hugs me tightly. I wipe my tears and look at his side there's a huge cut.
"Baby what happened?" I wipe my tears.
"I got smashed into a corner." His eyes gleam.
"Jesus." I wipe my eyes. I lay back down and decide to fall asleep.
Shawn's POV ***
   I see her fall asleep and one tear slip out of her eye as she exhales. I get up and go down stairs.
     "What the fuck was that." I said through my gritted teeth.
   "Had to scare her." Blake leans on the counter.
   "But fucking stabbing her and cutting my neck open ?!" I yell and face Blake
   "O u forgot shoving her into our dead exs !" I tackle Blake on the floor and start choking him.  
   "It's all ur fucking fault!" He grips my hands trying to loosen them.
    "I fucking hate u!" I tighten my grip . And he's Slowly closes his eyes and let's go.
    "Ha u really think u can hurt me?" He opens his eyes and laughs.
    "Times up. We both know ur the crazy one here even with out me."He goes inside me my breathing hurt my heart hurt I lay in the ground getting harder to breathe it feels like I'm suffocating after a minute I can finally gasp for air.
   "What the fuck did he do!" I yell .
    "Shit" I curse under my breath when I hear footsteps and a half naked rose approaches me.
   "Where u talking to someone?" She rubs her eyes.
    "No hunny." I grab her and set her on the kitchen counter. My hands travel up her legs
   "What are u doing?" She laughs I kiss her neck down to her breast.
    "Shawn.." I go up to her lips and kiss her roughly our lips move swiftly together . I leave her a hickey on her neck. She grabs me on her and starts to grind on me.
    "God ur addicting." She kisses me one last time and gets off I slap her ass. God why am I acting like this but damn does she looks good.
******
   Hmmm i dont know what to say lol Blake WHAT THE HELL DID U DO BITCH