Chapter 31

Carters POV ***
   I slowly get out of the car and drag Rose out .
     "Fucking scream and I'll snap ur neck." I say to her face. Birds chirp as I push her deep into the woods I throw her as her body slams on the tree I unzip myself
Roses POV ***
   I clench the pocket knife in my hand . He grabs my hair .
    "Fucking sexy." Tears rolls down my face and I scream and turn around with force and stab him in the leg and shove him down I kick him furiously I keep kicking him and kicking him and kicking him.
    "U FUCKING BASTARD I FUCKING HATE U." I kick him in the face
   "U FUCKING MONSTER." I kick him in the balls
   "U fUCKING TRY GETTING RAPED U ASSHOLE." I grab a rock and hold it over his head I hear a gun click
    "Drop it down now."
Blakes POV ***
   I wake up suddenly carters door opened I turn to the backseat she isn't there .
    "FUCK!" I get out of the car and grab my gun. How could she have escaped so easily? What the hell? I run through the woods twigs hitting my arms and face I hear a scream .
    "Fuckjng hell!" I run towards the scream I see carter on the floor all beaten up she stand over him with a rock I point my gun at her.
   "Drop it down now." I growl
     "Gladly." I quickly tackle her before she drops the rock and keep punching her over and over again until she's passed out. I breathe heavily looking at her bloody face.
    "What the hell happened." I ask not looking away from her . I grit my teeth when I don't get an answer. I then turn around and grab carters collar .
   "Fucking answer me!"
    "S-she escapes and I lost her she somehow got a knife stabbed me and started beating me."
   "Weak bastard." I let his head hit the floor I rip my shirt and tie it around his thigh rain starts to pour outta no where. I help him up and he heads back to the car. I look back at Rose and I stand right in front of her blood washing off her angelic face. I arch my eyebrows as my lips quiver I falls to my knees and start crying in my palms.
   "W-what have I done." I keep crying I look up at the sky and scream letting my anger build and try to escape . I look back down at her water droplet on her beautiful pale skin. I pick her up bridal style water hitting my bare skin I get her back in the car and lye her down as carter gives me my CrossFit hoodie. I drive in silence no one says anything I stop at a gas station and pump up gas then go inside the store to pay I look around for some chocolate to get my mind off things . I see someone waving their arms in the air I grab my knife
"Shit." The man starts to speak Spanish in a scared tone I hear sirens for a far i turn around and let the knife slip out my hands as it stabs the head of the man I then throw another one at Rose making her fall I run towards her and stab it farther into her leg with she screams loudly then I pull it out I grab her by the arm and shoved her into the car and shove myself in aswell. I speed off as the cops right behind us.
"U stupid little bitch!"I yell I look over at carter who's tied up.
"Stupid asshole." I scream gunshots are fired
"Shit !" I duck my head I swerve on purpose and swerve again then put in the speed as much as I can leaving the cops behind. I breathe out I stop to the side and head into the woods and stop I untie carter and I get out of the car I drag Rose by her hair and throw her on the ground she hits the ground my whole body is filled with rage.
"UR SUCH A STUPID CUNt!!" I grab her by the hoodie and raise my fist by her face she closes her eyes shut my fist trembling.
"What really happened." I ask through my gritted teeth she looks up at me.
"He pulled me out of the car and tried to rape me again ." Her tears on her side anger fills me more I feel like bashing a head against a rock. But I look at her , her fragile body her bruised and cut face my fist lowers down catching her by surprise. Tears slip outta my eyes she wipes them away I push her away from me.
"I don't need ur help!" I yell I stand up and walk away from her I feel arms hug me from behind I turn around and she pulls away tears streaming down her face
Be the hero this time Blake
I sigh
"I won't let him touch yo-" she hugs me tightly as she starts crying . I'm left dumbfounded as my heart aches I hug her tightly smelling her rose scent . I know what she's trying to do but this time it felt real.