Chapter 18

Shawn's POV ****
   They take her away in the ambulance. My body goes numb not is sadness but anger. I knew Cameron was here I go home rush in my room and scream. I go to my punching bag and punch it so fucking hard and just keep punching and punching it's not enough .
    "Fuck!" I scream I through a chair onto the wall.
     "Holy shit." I turn to Blake
   "Shut the fuck up!" I shove him against the wall.
    "It's all ur fucking fault!" Sweat runs down my face.
    "I like this Shawn ." He smirks. I clench my jam and throw him on the floor.
    "I'm not like u!" I scream he sits up.
    "I say otherwise ." I calm down I'm not like him .
   "I'm not like u.." I say more in a whisper I drop to the ground weak. I'm not like him I repeat that inside my head as tears slip out my eyes. I look at my hands all covered in blood I breathe in and hitch as my side stings from earlier .
     "Let me help u Shawn." He held out his hand. I shake my head and get up
    "You'll need me!" He yells I shake my head and he disappears. I slip into bed and cry myself until I fall asleep.
     "I'm not like him..." I mumble .
Roses POV ***
   I leave the hospital the next morning nothing broken but my rib cage was weakened . I look like complete shit on my graduation. I head home and open the door and quietly close it.
    "Rose!" My parents come to me give me a hug.
   "Ow!" I close my eyes at the pain. They quickly back away.
    "Sorry." I nod I go upstairs into my room and change into a long sleeved dress and put my gown and cap. I put foundation to help with the bruises. We all get in the car and head to hell again jesus we can never escape . I get out the car and we split up.
    "Oh my god!" Kathy runs up to me.
    "I heard what happened are u okay?" I hug her she's hugs me back.
   "Let's not focus on that." I give a weak smile.  
    "Whoever did it Ima shove a blending brush up their ass." Christian comments we all laugh then Shawn comes towards us looking hotter than ever. Our gazes meet each other and we just stay still. Until I finally run up to Shawn and hug him and he hugs me back tightly.
   "Ow to tight." He puts me down.
   "I'm so sorry." He puts a strain of my hair behind my ear.
    "Shawn are u okay it's looks like you've been crying all night. "His eyes were red and puffy. He shakes his head.
  "I was just worried." I nod i know that's not the real reason . We go inside the school and our names slowly get called.
"Katherine bell Thorne ."
"Wish me luck whores." Me and Christian and Shawn salute her. She shakes hands and gets her diploma.
"Thanks u for wasting 3 fucking years of my life ." She sticks her middle finger up they drag her off the stage. We all start laughing "
"Christian Jay Charles ." He walks up there in his big ass heals and snaps his fingers.
"A gay can graduate." He twirls and gets off stage.
"Rosemary Elizabeth Dawson." Shawn kisses my cheek and then I go up there shake hands and get my diploma. I go with Kathy
"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes ." I scream my lungs out.
"That's my boyfriend !!!" I yell and I smile he shakes his head. He goes in a different direction I motion him to come towards me he gets confused laughs then comes towards our group. People are called then finally the last person.
"Thank u all I love this class of 2015!" We all scream and throw our hats in the air and I smile. We then head outside for hotdogs.
"Kathy get me some !" She goes with Christian to the food.
"Wow u actually graduated."
Shawn's POV ***
I'm surprised Blake has not bothered me all day wow . Just seeing her smiles makes me so happy.
"Wow u actually graduated." We both turn around to see an average tall guy with curly dark brown hair and green eyes with a British accent.
"Harry!" She jumps in his arms and he kisses her. I clench my fist
"That's probably her ex wow from a British to Canadian?" Blake laughs
"Shut the fuck up before I rip ur throat out." We are both shocked from my choice of words .
"Harry this is my boyfriend Shawn." He turns to me.
"Ah the Famous Shawn Mendes ." He shakes my hand.
"Harry." I fake smile.
"Now u aren't gonna hurt my little darling are u?" I clench my jaw she's isn't ur little "darling".
"No." Not like u did.
"Well I'm gonna go surprise Christian surely he'll be happy to see me." Harry tightens his suite jacket. And leaves
"Bye Harry!" She smiles.
"Bye Harry are u fucking kidding me?!" I yell
"What?" Her smile slowly fades away.
"Why the hell is he here!" I clench my jaw.
"I dont know ! What's the problem here he's my-"
"Ex i know that! But I don't want him call u darling again!" There's silence and she coldly laughs.
"Are u fucking kidding me Shawn?! He's my brother." The last word echoes into my head.
"W-what?" I stutter she folds her arms.
"But his name is Harry styles not Dawson ."
"Harry Edward Dawson styles !Come on Shawn! He hardly goes by that though." She scols at me. Note to self don't jump to conclusions.
    "I feel awful." I rub my temples. She huffs
    "It's fine Shawn but next time u snap at me I'm punching u in the face." I can't tell if she's kidding or is serious I pull her In my arms and pick her chin to look at me.
    "Stop Shawn I'm not in the mood ." She rolls her eyes then smiles. I kiss her soft plump lips. I'm letting my self down I can't let Blake win.
Roses POV ***
    I back away from Shawn god something is up. Harry Christian and Kathy come towards us.
    "Hey asshole alert." Christian nods his head towards Cameron . He's the last person I wanna see right now .
  "Indeed."
   "So did u get me food?" I ask Kathy she hands me a hotdog and I start to eat it.
"OH MY GOD THEIR SELLING MUFFINS!" I was about to take another bite until Shawn yanks my arm and starts running and I drop my hot dog. We get to the muffins.
"Really Shawn?" I pout
"Don't worry ill get u a muffin to recover the hotdog. Or I mean I can give u something else that's longer than the hotdog and is meat." He bites his lip.
"No thanks horny Canadian." I grab someones muffin and shove it In his mouth. He makes a weird sound and I start to laugh. The sun goes down and my family comes towards me.
"Hey hunny um Harry is gonna sleep in ur room I'll get a hotel so I can sleep there okay." My dad puts on his jacket .
"Oh I-"
"No Mr Dawson if you would like she can say at my place I wouldn't mind." Shawn smiles my dad looks at me and I nod.
"Okay." My dad grabs Shawn by his collar .
    "Richard!"
     "Dad!"
    "Look here Mendes if u so lay a finger on my daughter I will hurt ur Canadian ass.So no funny business tonight mendes so put ur condom away and throw it away cause ur never using it on my daughter and if u so think I won't find out I will mendes and ur fans are gonna see u get beaten by an old man got it?!" Shawn shakes his head fast he lets go.
   "And call me Richard son." He pats him on the back Shawn's face is terrified.
    "U scared the poor kid Richard!" My mom laughs.
    "Oh shush." My dad rolls his eyes.  
     "Well have a good night sweetie." Both of my parents leave. I laugh and turn towards Shawn .
    "Are u okay?" I laugh
    "Oh yeah I'm totally fine cause I just looked into the eyes of the devil Rose." I punch his shoulder but still laugh.
    "Let's go." I hug Shawn and we walk towards his jeep and get inside . Not to long we get to his place and I don't think Aaliyah or his parents are home.
    "Come on princess." He carries me bridal style into the house and up to his room he drops me on the bed and we both laugh.
     "Ur face was hilarious." I laugh he rolls his eyes and gets ontop of me I bite my lip.   
    "So no funny business?" I ask
    "Ur dad made that super clear." He chuckles .
     "He said that to u not to me." I flip Shawn over so I'm on top . I take off his gown and unbutton his shirt open and kiss him everywhere leaving lipstick marks. I look up at him and he's looking down at me and bites his lip. I go up to his neck and leave him a hickey
    "Now u can say a vampire bit u." I smirk.  
    "A hot one too." He smirks I go lower down letting my hands follow me. I can feel him get hard I start to unbuckle his belt.
    "I dont know if we sh-" I put my finger up to his lips.
     "Shhh." And I lower down his pants .
Shawn's POV ****
   I arch my head back as she begins.
    "Holy shit." I murmur. She continues and goes deeper and faster. I start moaning
    "Holy shit rose ." I look down at her
   "And why can't I enjoy this?" Blake looks at her.
    "F-fuck o-off." I stutter
     "Mhm she's doing it. Next time it's me buddy." He winks at me and disappears I can feel me reaching to my climax. I grab her and flip her so I'm on top.
    "Ur dad said I couldn't lay a finger on u. He didn't say that it couldn't be inside u."
  *******
MENWMDMDMD OMFG THE FIRST SMUT ARE YALL READY? NAH YALL ARENT but anyways make sure to read voice of my life and soon I'll be updating and publishing more books I promise!

Cast
Rose: u
Kathy : Bella Thorne
Christian:James Charles
Shawn : himself
Blake: Shawn Mendes
Jack g: himself
Cameron: himself
Taylor : himself
Nash: himself
Aaron :himself