Chapter 27

STORY CONTAINS
SEXUAL CONTENT
ABUSE

Just a warning my loves shawnreaction hope u get back on soon :( we miss u and if u have not read her book don't act like u know me cause u never will BITCH I FUCKING SUGGEST TO GO READ IT! Okay I'll let u read now :)

Shawn's POV ***

  I cant sleep knowing she's with him I keep having nightmares and nightmares . Paparazzi won't stop following me god I'm so frustrated. I get off my bed and head inside the shower the cold water hitting my skin.
"I'll protect u he won't hurt u again."
   My head leans on the wall as the water drips off my face.
   "Don't let him do it rose don't let me do it."
   I close my eyes arching my eyebrows
I'll protect you
   I slam the wall with my palm and I run my hand throw my wet hair as the water hits my chest.
   "I failed her." I put my hands on my face.
     "Think Shawn. Where could he be." I lower my hands looking at a razor with blood . I arch my eyebrows and I lower my hands. I stare at it thinking my eyes widen .
    "No.. not there." I turn the water off dry myself and quickly throw some clothes on and hurry to the police station.
    "I'm coming Hunny."
Roses POV ***
   I wake up cold air hitting my back I sit up noticing he's not here I grab the sheets and wrap it around my body the door is open and I run out of the room. Him no where in sight I run to the front door it was unlocked Hope rushes through my body. My hand over the knob but I stop. It can't be that easy my hand hovers over it. It's a set up I lower my hand and I hear Blake chuckle.
"Smart girl." I face towards him as he has wine in his hand. He comes towards me his face infront of mine smelling me.
"U where amazing last night." He kisses my neck. He grabs my face to look at him his thumb slides over my bottom lip.
"You'll be mine ." He kisses my jawline I flinch .
   "Ur bra and panties are in the washroom." He  walks backwards.
   "Go put them on." I obey but he grasps my arm.
    "Leave the sheet hun." A shiver goes up my spine I drop the sheet he grabs my ass.
    "Damn beauty." I quickly walk away into the washroom and put my black undergarments on. There's nothing else in here where's my clothes ?
    "Rose!" Blake yells I jump I walk towards him my head hung low.
   "Fuck you look hot." He grabs my arms and bends me over the kitchen counter top .
    "No no! Please!" I yell trying to move but he presses my head on the cold surface. His finger goes up my leg to my bum. Tears fall from my eyes. His hands go up my back.
   "Something quick wouldn't hurt." He slides my underwear to the side. I hear his zipper down and he enters me again before I can scream he puts his large hand over my mouth only muffled can be heard. He pleasures himself as I stay there helpless. It felt like forever until he came he gets off me and he zips his pants I stay there not wanting to move .
   "Do u want more ?" I quickly get up and shake my head no.
    "Come on Baby ." He pulls me on him I see a vase in the corner of my eye.
   "Oh Blake." I caress his cheek he bites his lip. I grasp the vase in my hand.
   "I'm not ur fucking baby." I say through gritted teeth and smash the vase on his head he falls in the floor with pain I kick him in the balls. I run away to the front door and open it I keep running the pebbles hurting my bare feet. I see Blake's car I open the door crying trying to look for the keys I find them and try starting the car.
     "Come on!!!" It quietly roars then gives up.
    "Please dear god!" I try starting it again nothing then it roars with life tears fall down my face I hear a click and I stop immediately.
    "Get out of the fucking car." Blake says with gritted teeth as he hold a gun to my head I turn the car off and get out of the car.
    "In the fucking house." We walk back inside the house the gun still to my head. We walk inside the house .  
    "Lock!" Blake screams and I hear clicks.
    "Turn the fuck around." I obey him and see his nose bleeding and scratches on his face. I can help but to laugh a little inside. Out of no where he punches me forcefully I fall on the ground my nose bleeding like Bloody Mary. I cough spiting out blood he yanks me to my feet he puts his gun in his pocket he pins me on the wall and chokes me my feet off the ground . Air getting dragged outta me I try scratching his arms but nothing . He then let's go and before I can breathe for air he throws me over the couch making me land on his glass table breaking glass piercing my skin. I lay there weak hurt bleeding. Blake hovers over me as he cleans himself with a rag now covered in blood .
"Here." He throws the rag at me as he starts laughing. I lay there not making a single movement he rolls his eyes he grabs me bridal style I do nothing as I don't want this to happen again. He makes me stand up and bends me over the bathroom counter .
"No blake please I-"
"It's fine I won't do that." He says in a calm tone reminding me so much of Shawn . He has tweezers in his hand as he take glass out of my legs bum and back he wipes the blood off me making me look clean.
"Here." He gives me my sweater I put it on .
"I'm going to the mall to buy u stuff so ur going in the basement."
"No no please let me come with you!" He looks at me he grabs handcuffs and puts it on my hand. We head out the door he shoves me in the backseat and hooks the other end to the head rest of the passenger seat. We go to the mall and he parks so far back where no one can see me.
"If u even try to escape Rose I swear to god I'll go to Shawn's house fuck u infront of him and kill both of u." I gulp as he shuts the door and locks it I cry and keep crying I see a woman go to her car who parks all the way ba- KATHY . I start pounding on the window.
"Kathy!!!kathy !!!! Please !!!!" I scream like bloody murder she lifts her head up I bang in the window and she sees me sadness shock and horror crosses her face she drops her bags and run towards me.
"Rose ! Your alive!" She tries opening the door right Kathy cause he'd just leave it open.
"Help me please!" I start crying she tries breaking the window no use.
"It's Blake ! Tell the police it's Blake and we are in a big cabin in the woods!" I see Blake exiting the mall doors.
"Kathy!" I scream tears falling from my face.
"I'm trying Rose!" As she keeps trying Blake sees her and he runs towards us. And I knew there was no way.
"I love u Kathy." She looks up at me in confusion
"Never forget that." I give her a weak smile.
"No! Damn it! I fucking love u and I will always but u and Shawn need to fucking live a happily ever after!" And that she punches the window breaking it into pieces and unlocks the door. She barely touches me as Blake yanks her by the hair and throws her to the ground . She rolls and Blake pulls out his gun I scream but Kathy pulls out her gun as well and shoots Blake in his leg.
"Fuck!" Blake gets up and shoots Kathy in the stomach.
"No!" I yell people look towards us.
"HELP!! CALL THE POLICE FUCKING HELP!!!" People scream Blake turns towards me
"Ur fucking dead." He gets in the car and we drive off we head to his house he unhooks my handcuffs and shoves me Inside the house.
"UR SO FUCKING STUPID U FUCKING CUNT." He yells as he bandages his wound he cleans it out cursing as he does so. He comes to me and stabs my leg I scream and he takes the knife out making me scream even more. Tears falling down my face.
"I'm gonna-" cop sirens are heard.
"Shit !!" He glares at me and he grabs a bags and backs his money clothes and only his stuff along with another bag from the mall.
"Rose!!" I hear Kathy's voice.
"Rose! Hunny!" Shawns voice booms in my ear as he breaks down the door. I stood up the best I could he runs towards me his hands touch my skin until I'm pulled away from him my smile fades. Blake wraps his arms around me
"Hello brother." He smirks and Blake runs with me in his arms to the garage there's a car there an uhroma fills my nose such a horrible smell I look around and the whole garage is filled with blood and woman.
"Oh my god ."
"Meet my ex's baby." Blake whispers as he shoves me in the car. He starts it and the garage door opens he reverses the car running over a few police men gun shots are fired I look out the window looking at Shawn and the last of my freedom as we drive off.
"I love you shawn." Tears fall down my eyes as I see Blake tighten the steering wheel. I can't help but fall asleep . Please save me
Shawns POV **£
"No..." She looks at me with horror in her eyes and as she drives off I see her mouth i love u .
"I'll find u, I'll always find you." I clench my fist holding onto an necklace from her.
*********
This is one fucked up book lmaooooo my readers be more active ma people:(