Chapter three

Shawn gets home nose bleeding.
"Shawn what have u done!" Karen runs towards him.
"This time it wasn't Blake he just laughed and watched me . " Shawn looks down.
"Who did this?" Karen tears fall.
"The guys at school they think I'm mentally ill so they thought it would be funny to beat the crap outta me." Shawn rolls his eyes.
"That's it we are taking u out of that school." Karen gives Shawn a tish.
"Hi yes Shawn will no longer be attending ur fucked up school thank u my husband will get his stuff tomorrow bye." She slams the phone down with out the person answering. She looks at her phone and breaths out.
"Hi yes I will like to make an application. Ah ha yes I understand. Mrs Wanders how lovely. How long u say?" She bites her lip as she hold her phone.
"As long as it takes for Shawn to get rid of him. Thank u so much see u in therapy."
****
Break is over and now time for learning yay! (Note the sarcasm)
   "Okay Shawn so over there was the class we just left right here is our next class over there in the corner is the next class and the one right behind u is ur last class of course unless u have electives ." I smile.
  "But of course I'll show u that third class but until later right?" I smirk. We start to walk when he pins me on the lockers.
  "Shawn what are u doing?!" I ask angrily
   "Oh shut it rose." He smirks his eyes change . What in the bloody hell?
   "Shawn let go we are gonna be late to class." I grunt in his grip.
  "Have u ever know what's it's like to be choked to death?" I stop moving.
  "First you'll feel pressure in ur chest . Like ur lungs are knotting. Ur eyes start to tear up and ur stomach turn like a flame starting . Going through ur body tingling. Until it starts to burn. Until ur vision gets blurry then dark and now all is dark and silence and cold." I look at him in disgust .
   "Ur fucking sick." He puts his hand around my throat.
  "Do u wanna experience that wonderful feeling Rose?" His hand sliding across my neck. His thumb sliding on my bottom lip.
   "My guards are up especially since ... what I mean is ur not gonna get to me Shawn." I look down and look back at him.
"Is ur past bothering u Rose? Is he haunting u?" He smirks.
"I have no clue what ur talking about." I glare at him. I did it once I'll do it again guys are not gonna hurt me damn it!
"You'll say that now." I slap him across the face. He looks at me shocked his eyes soften.
"U need help." I walk inside class. I sit in my seat Shawn sits next to me. But Nash shoves him off the seat and the boys laugh.
"Leave him alone." I roll my eyes .
"That's my seat." Shawn gets up.
"Sorry shouldn't have been so weak." Nash glares at him
"Go find another one loser." Nash looks at me I hit him
"Stop being such an asshole." I glare at him. Shawn finds somewhere else to sit. And now I have to sit wth this fuckboy grrreeeeaaattt.
Shawn's POV ****
She starts talking about my classes and where it's located. She's so beautiful with her brown eyes. I look into them as she smiles. I start to feel weak.
"Gotta take this one ." Blake smirks.
"NO!" It's to late he pushes me out the way and takes over my body as I just helplessly stand back.
Blakes pov ****
I jump into the life I look around breathe the air. I smirk I look at Rose she is quite beautiful but who gives a single shit. Blake doesn't fall for sluts. And neither is Shawn I'll make sure of that . We walk a bit and I think of a way to scare her I mean I could just kill her I done it before but I mean where is that gonna get me and Shawn? I pin her to the wall her hair gets on her face her wrists seem fragile I smirk.
"Shawn what are u doing?" She glares at me trying to move I love when people are helpless.
"Oh shut it Rose." I smirk. I really look at her well more like her chest. Hmm stupid hormones.
"Shawn lets go we are gonna be late to class." She grunt in my grip I love it.
  "Have u ever know what's it's like to be choked to death?" She stays still. Ha ur scared love?
  "First you'll feel pressur in ur chest . Like ur lungs are knotting. Ur eyes start to tear up and ur stomach turn like a flame starting . Going through ur body tingling. Until it starts to burn. Until ur vision gets blurry then dark and now all is dark and silence and cold." I say it so slowly In her ear hearing and feeling her heartbeat quicken .
   "Ur fucking sick." I put my hand on her throat. I can just snap it with only move.
  "Do u wanna experience that wonderful feeling Rose?" My hand feels her neck I look at her lips. Intimidating me I slip my thumb across her soft lips. Fuck Blake stay focused
   "My guards are up especially since ... what I mean is ur not gonna get to me Shawn." I smirk. I know her past I can look right through her damn soul and memories.
"Is ur past bothering u Rose? Is he haunting u?" I smirk at her
"I have no clue what ur talking about." She glares at me . Her guards are up but I know behind these pissed off eyes she's fucking scared I sense it .
"You'll say that now." I smirk at her I see her hand raise and quickly back off .
Shawn's POV ***
I open my eyes and see a hand slaps me across the face . I put my hand on my cheek shocked . What did he do to u rose .
"U need help." I can see the tears teasing her wanting to fall out. She speed inside the classroom. I turn around and see Blake leaning on the lockers smirking at me