Chapter 22

Shawn's POV ****
I throw my bag down the basement and close the door I grab a chair and tie Cameron to it I pull out the table and put my weapons on here I stop for a second . Is this really me? My hands hover over the different knifes . Is this what Blake was up too? I hear Cameron groan I smirk who gives a shit I turn towards Cameron and slap him across the face.
"Look who's awake?" I smirk
"Ur a freak!" He spits at me I wipe it off
"Bad choice ." I grab whatever not paying attention and jam it into his leg still looking at his eyes as he scream in pain I smirk and twist whatever I put in his leg .
"Poor poor Cameron ." I stand up and look at what I put in his leg it was a large knife .
"Raping a poor girl who needed help." I punch Cameron and grab the collar of his shirt
"She needed help and u helped that asshole." With my other hand I punch him. I throw him so hard it breaks the chair. I yank the knife out making him scream.
"Poor fucking Cameron ." I turn to the table cleaning the knife he tries coming at me but I barely move out of his way and he falls.
"It was just a fucking girl ." I slam the knife down and I yank him up.
"That was all she fucking had left and u took that from her!" I throw him at a rusty table breaking it. I open the basement bathroom and start the bath. Cameron doesn't even move so I run upstairs and quickly grab clothes for him. I go back down stairs and grab him by his hair he gets up groan holding his hair . I sit him down on the toilet seat and rip his shirt open and pull down his pants and I put him in the warm bath. He screams a bit as the water goes in his wounds I put my hand over his mouth and make him look at me.
"Fucking scream and I'll cut ur tongue ." And I let go . I take everything out that he can use as a weapon and throw his clothes in there and let him take his shower. I look at my phone 9:30 pm 6 missed calls from Hunny❤️.
"Shit ." I call her it rings once and she answered.
"I'm so sorry Rose i know tha-"
"Where are u Shawn I'm sick worried !" She starts to yell.
"Hunny i know I told u I'd be home late okay I'm almost done." She hangs up
"Rose?" I look at the phone shit. I run my hand through my hair. I open the door and cameron is in his clothes I grab his arm . He looks weak and falls on me great I throw him over my shoulder and take him to his room. I lay him in the bed and he's passed out I stitch his leg. He can't die yet I handcuff one of his hand and leave food for when he wakes up. I go to my car and drive home . Fuck I'm gonna be in trouble.
Roses POV
God what could he have done all day? Torture people actually shut up Rose he probably could have. The door opens I get up and go towards the door and hug Shawn and he hugs me back.
"U left me alone all fucking day!" I cross my arms
"I know i know ." He smirks as he caresses my cheek.
"Stop." I pout
"Ur hot when ur mad." His thumb slides across my lips. I push him a bit smiling .
"Stop it." He pushes me on the couch
"Or what?" He hovers over me and starts to kiss my neck. I arch my back
"Or i-i" he puts his finger in my lips.
"Shhh." His hands slithers up my shirt. I scoot away from Shawn a bit he drags me back down.
"Don't run away from ur king young lady." He bites my lip
"Ow." I smile I put my hand on the couch for support but my hand slips making me fall off the couch and I land with a thud. Shawn laughs hysterically and I smile even with my pain cause his laugh is so contagious.
"Owww." I pout he comes to the floor
"Way to ruin the moment hun." He pulls up my bra strap onto my shoulder .
"U okay ?" He caresses my cheek.
"Yeah." He takes my hands and looks at the cuts from yesterday .
"That reminds a me." He goes throw his little bag and takes out bandages he puts alcohol on my knuckles making me hiss and then puts bandages on it.
"All better ." He kisses my forehead.
"Thank u doctor Mendes." I laugh he helps me on the bed. He turns the lights off and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him . And I instantly fall asleep .
3 am
I wake up to shawn talking.
"Mhmm Rose bdnsm help." He muffles I rub my eyes.
"Shawn?" I whisper.
"No... mhm no." I get closer to him.
"NO NO NO LEAVE HER ALONE NOO!" I jump so high that I fall off the bed. I get back on the bed.
"NO NO NO LEAVE HER ALONE BACK AWAY LET HER LIVE NOOOOOOOOO!" Tears starts rolling off his cheeks.
"Baby! Shawn Shawn Shawn !" I shake Shawn and he gets up and looks at me and actually cries and hugs me as tears roll down his face.
"Rose...." He starts crying even more.
"I'm here Shawn I'm here." I hold his bare body and rub his back I kiss his head.
"It's okay it's over I'm here." He looks up and kisses me and hugs me. He breathes out and sniffles. I play with his hair
"It's okay.." we lay back down and he lays on my chest and I play with his hair he then falls back asleep.
"Shawn what happened?" I sighed and fell asleep.

I fell my body being thrown. I groan as I open my eyes. My hair gets pulled making me get up. I get thrown at a mirror making me break it.
"Ahh ." I scream to myself . I get kicked in the stomach I groan.
"U thought I was gone didn't u?" No no no
"Huh?!" He makes me looks at his face.
"Didn't u miss jacky?" He smirks and gets me up and slams me on the wall making my back hit a little shelf.
"Didn't do ?" He slams me again.
"Huh? Huh?" He keeps slamming me on it.
"Did he fuck u better?" He slams me on it one more time and I wince I pain. Somehow jack forms to Shawn and he helps me up and grabs my face and makes me look at the bed I'm still asleep and Shawn is too in the same potion as we left off. He grabs my face to look at him those green eyes .
"Hello rose ." He smirks.
"He's coming for u."
"Shut up." I shove him.
"Why is shawnie getting home so late Rose?" He grabs my arm.
"I-i dont know ." He throws me on the floor
"Don't u see what's going on here?!" He gets ontop of me grabbing my face his thumbs digging into my cheeks.
"He just wanted to use u ! He's probably fucking someone hotter and skinnier than u." His thumbs hurting me his face so close . He slams his lips on mine
"Jacks coming back." Everything turns black I'm in the rented car. What? I look to my left and a car hits my side making me spin. I stop and see the car again I try starting the car again. But it doesn't start the car hits me again making me flip. I stop flipping I burst the door open and crawl out glass piercing into my skin and blood coming out my mouth . A guy comes out the car and grabs me by the hair and picks me up .
"Jacks back." And punches me. I jolt awake It's morning and Shawn's not here. That's it I put black leggings with black short boots and a white t shirt. I grab the phone and my keys and head to Mrs Wanders .
*****
Y'all are mentally and physically not ready for the next chapter rip ur souls