Author's Note

I wanted to start off with an author's note.

Hi Reader,

Welcome to my book and thank you for choosing to read it I really appreciate it especially since I'm self conscious about my writing. Before we start I wanted to say I don't want hate comments but constructive criticism is welcomed.

Also this is a boyxboy book if you didn't read the tags this is also mpreg again if you didn't read the tags. If you don't want to read it because it makes you uncomfortable or whatever the reason please leave because I didn't bring you here. Also a character in this book likes to dress 'like a girl' even though he is male and still refer's to himself as a male. I personally believe that clothes were made for people not genders but if you have another opinion keep it to yourself I don't want any rude comments.

This book may also be triggering as it has mentions of self-harm and rape I will put author's notes at the beginning of each chapter so look for a warning up there. I don't have specific days where I update but I do update quite frequently.

I believe that's it if I need to mention anything else I always put a little author's note at the beginning of each chapter. Sometimes their meaningless but who cares and sometime they are important.

Love, your couching potato of an author.